Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

7mm Remington Mag good or bad?
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

When my kids could understand the American language I started their gun training. That was about 2 years old. No problem...

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
glockman55

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

unacceptable ? are you kidding? That's how it should be for every kid, rather he/she ever chooses to hunt, shoot or to even own a gun as an adult. At least they have a choice, rather than be taught by some anti-gun activist that guns are evil. Good Job, and I taught my kids the same way, as I was taught.

vint2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

I started my kids early on and my grand kids are going down the same road. When they are old enough for discipline: to be taught and understand, they are ready!!!!! i saw no problem with a two year old going duck hunting!!! Very Happy

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

Yup...In fact my son started his daughter at 3. She will be 16 in January and will be with her dad hunting that week...Or was it Steelheading on the Snoqualmie River...

012 (small).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  49.43 KB
 Viewed:  9231 Time(s)

012 (small).jpg

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
gobbuster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

I want to thank you Bushmaster, vint2, glockman55 for your honest and intelligent comments. Excuse me for sounding shocked, but I honestly thought that I would get the usual respose, that being of the liberal type. But yes, my children were very properly disciplined and clear on what firearms represent. You guys honestly understand what good parenting is all about. How is it that society has forgotten so quickly about our roots as red blooded Americans? Most of us of this caliber are realistic, and not idealistic. Statistics show the evidense that where gun control has been implemented, the result of liberal thinking has been applied greatly, increased the violent crime in every city in the U.S.! England of course doesn't allow even an officer of the law to carry a firearm. And even though it has cleraly back fired, they continue to support that way of thinking. Did you know that in the state of California a person can't carry any means of self defense? Not even pepper spray! And if you have anything that can be percieved as a weapon, you will be arrested for being in pocession of a deadly weapon. Gentleman, it is only going to be a very short period of time before we lose 2nd amendment. Complacency has allowed it to reach this point in time. Too many people trusting the government and the media to make our choices for us.
That is a most beautiful picture you posted bushmaster.
Gobbuster
gobbuster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

This topic just reminded me of an incident I incurred a couple of years ago. I neighbor lady saw my Sons and I loading the truck to go hunting and started sharing her extremely liberal views regarding guns. Why do you own guns, we don't need guns, and so on. About a week or two later she was screaming at my front door for help because her husband was beating her. When I let her in the first thing she said was get your gun, he's going to kill me if he gets in, he was beating on my front door threatening to break it down. Although I understood her fear and emotions at the time, I still had to say" I thought we don't need guns, ever!". Its different when they are in a reality check, isn't it? The officer that showed up asked her if she owned a gun or has a dog, and if not she should probably think about getting one.
Gobbuster
d_hoffman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

#1 Trust no body, especially the government because too many on the wrong people are lining the politicians pockets. I hate to say it but, this once great country needs a really rude awakening. Maybe then the anti's will shut thier mouths and open thier eyes.

#2 We as parents and grand parents alike need to re-educate our childeren. They are getting bombarded with all of the propaganda saying that guns are bad. It's not the guns that are bad, they're just a simple tool.
Like I've posted before, If someone really wants to kill another person they'll figure out a way to to it wether it's with a gun or even if they have to revert back to caveman days and use sticks and rocks.

#3 We as real Americans need to jump up and shout, THAT'S ENOUGH OF THE BULL$#!+. This country is going down the tubes and we're letting it happen. WE need to put a stop to it.

vint2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

d_hoffman you are dead on and 100%!!!! Mad

Pumpkinslinger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

I used to frequent the chat rooms on AOL. I noticed that the "Gun Control" chat room pretty much died after the WTC attack on Sept. 11. Since that time I have noticed far fewer anti-gunners, although there will always be some deluded individuals who won't understand the truths of gun ownership, etc.

"I ain't no better than anybody else, and there ain't nobody better than me!" Ma Kettle
vint2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

Nick's first deer hunt with dad and grampa at age10 Dec 2006

vint2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

My apologizes!!! First I could not get the jpeg to post and then I get this!!!!! Embarassed

Dimitri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

Posting the same picture 2 times may be alittle exessive but good job on taking your son out hunting!

Dimitri

vint2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

Dimitri wrote:
Posting the same picture 2 times may be alittle exessive but good job on taking your son out hunting!

Dimitri
Thanks,Dimitri!! I don't know what I did wrong to get all the pics, but am happy to finally get it posted!!!!

Dimitri

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

I think you may have added the same picture twice as attachments ... if you click edit on that post you may see 2 attachments one after the other in the attachment section and you can probably delete one.

Dimitri

vint2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 7mm Remington Mag good od bad? Reply with quote

Hey, I will give it a go and see what happens!!! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 7 of 9