Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820622
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Uh..don't quote me on this..
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lesterg3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

It is interesting to note that way back when I first started visiting this site and started to develop close friends here at Hunting Nut (because that’s what we are, friends separated by a few or thousands of miles, but still folks of mostly a like mind, and folks that I would gladly invite into my home at any time, and even some folks that I love to hear from) that political and governmental dialog was rare.

We talked about hunting, reloading, good eats, travels and trajectories, our wives on occasion or whatever Suz was doing or not doing (I will not go any further than that), about how far off the lands was best for accuracy, we passed a few jokes among ourselves about our own stupidity, our wives finally shooting a gun or actually shooting an animal, or perhaps making us happy in any of another variety of ways, and debated to the hills and back three, four, or many more times why one thing is better than another and then again why it’s a bunch of baloney and the tried and true methods of us old timers are best.

But, what are we talking about today? Our defective governments and passing jokes around that satirize the stupidity of our governments, our brothers regardless of race (I think it’s funny that when I was a kid growing up in California that all the racist jokes were aimed at the Portuguese, I am not sure that at that time I was even aware that the was a race issue between Black and White, and even today I am not sure there is an issue except for the one promoted by race baiters and our Government) , and all the special interest groups that are trying their best to create a world that meets their personal and idiotic ideals.

When a President of the United States of America (Carter) uses a female interns neither regions as a humidor for his cigar, in the Oval Office, how can you expect anyone else in our government to take morals, and ethics seriously. The whole of America (and I am sure some of the rest of the world) is reaching out for all that will make and mean the most to them individually with no thought of what happens to anyone else or the Nation, or for that matter the world.

Once upon a time, people in business recognized a so called social responsibility, today one has to ask “what’s that, Social responsibility”, we are only responsible to our shareholders, and more importantly to the wishes of the one who has the most stock in our company.

What, Warren Buffett has prostate cancer, I am personally not surprised, he sold his soul to become rich without any concern for his fellow man, and then to top it off he supported Barry, and Barry’s Marxist anti-God beliefs. And, then there’s George Soros, I would like to pray that worse happens to him, but I cannot do that, I can only pray that he will see the errors of his evil ways and reform.

And, please don’t get me wrong, what we are debating and discussing is very important, after all the whole world is in chaos, will Greece pay its debts, does Spain need to sell more bonds and will they be worth anything more than the paper they are written on. What is going to be the outcome in the Middle East, will sane minds prevail, I think not, it will be the fundamentalists and that will drive the world into greater chaos, maybe not right away, but it will happen. And then, is Great Brittan wrong or right in not supporting the EU completely? Will the EU come together, or will they become a more tightly knit group of 10 nations and subjugate and rule the other Nations because they can’t pay their bills.

I am absolutely sure about what will happen, because I have faith in God and what he has said will happen, and you can close your eyes and stop up your ears, but the fact is there is no better prophecy of what is going on today and what will ultimately happen than what is foretold in the Bible.

But all that aside, to Suz’s point-- do we hold of elected officials and their appointees, and those hired by them to a higher standard than what we expect of ourselves and our neighbors, HELL YES. If you want to screw around and have the (so called, high life) do it on your own time and dollar and if you get caught sinning (or whatever actually passes for sin today) shut your mouth and take what comes to you, and yeah even if it comes to you from sheep in wolves clothing. You did it you deserve the consequences.

About purple, I don’t know if my bullet hole is purple (never looked, and frankly don’t want to) but it is certainly red from all the government intrusion.

Keep it up Suz.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
pete4d

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

[quote]suzanne; a quote I found a while back that really tells the way I feel.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting an inexperienced man like him with the Presidency.

It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama Presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their President.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The Republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their President."
"

We will survive this, only hope it is a bloodless coup at the ballot box.

Remember that we live in a republic not a democracy. The people rule not the government.

When the SHTF I'm gonna hunker down until all those idiots kill each other. up-date

The secret to enjoying life is to never take it too seriously, as you will never make it out alive!

I'm on the watch list are you ?
Suzanne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

Whew!! Fresh air!! You've restored my faith in humanity, at least on here. So for your general amusement I submitt this please enjoy the read, comical but true.

Suz

lesterg3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

Halleluiah, Bushy you are indeed a wise man, not really a breath of fresh air, but the truth and not just the truth about Obama, but all elected officials. They are all liars and manipulators and deserve whatever they get in the (purple hole) END, no pun intended but appropriate.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. -- Thomas Jefferson

"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."--James Madison

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
TRBLSHTR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

Shocked Suz- I read that piece before-KKK;who new?BPP needs to read some more history as well..... and get away from the ghetto rhetoric!

lesterg3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

Yeah to you too Pete.

Is it Obama’s fault that he is a liar, a pulsating sack of excrement, an idiot of enormous proportions, anti-American, and basically a corrupt co-k sucker (Please forgive me, I am trying very hard to be conservative in my assessment of this individual, but I might be a little biased).

Well yes to a point, but he did not elect himself to the Presidency. Oh no it took a bunch of totally misguided, and ill-informed idiots to do that, and the scary thing is that it will happen again, or and please forgive me Obama light might get ejected, as he will be the only option. Funny how that works. His name is Romney. Conservative, yeah in my dreams—who does God say rules the world, and yet we get angry, but we don't listen.

Conservatives are so friken afraid of doing what is necessary to right the course of this country that, without resorting to prolific profanity I cannot describe it. We scr-w anybody, kill our children and try to understand what a terrible life drug dealers have had that drove them to being anti-social. Please pucker up and kiss my big red cherry a--.

Foreign aid, to who, for what, corrupt and anti-freedom dictators, your people are starving----oh but they have been starving for a hundred years and don’t have the sense to figure it out, or for the sake of oil, or some other commodity we are unaware of at this time.

Sc—w um all, the money needs to stay home and the elected officials need to keep their collective co-ks in their pants.

What Suz is talking about is not an incident it is (everybody, including me, and especially me as I am a terrible sinner, makes mistakes) God forgive me. But, I hold people who want to be my leader to a higher standard than myself, if they are no better than me why the he—should I vote for them.

But, to those that we entrust our freedoms and futures to, have they lied, do they really have any morals or ethics, or do they do what feels good and is expedient at the time and then lie about what really happened.

What do you think, I think God is right and they serve Satan (they are too stupid to know it, but they do) I don’t know maybe I am the stupid one, and I am scared that nothing seems to be getting any better except for the politicians life, if you think that’s better, frankly I don’t want it, I am not good at ling and I hurt when I do.

You tell me who's right. As far as I am concerned if you are an elected official you are not to be trusted Think about it why would anyone expose themselves to the level of scrutiny that prospective politicians do if they were not willing to lie, and deceive to get into office? I suspect there may be a few who really have the best interest of the people in their hearts, but that they are quickly corrupted or eliminated by the majority.
I trust only in God.

NRA Life Member
Vietnam War Vet 68-69
Elvis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

very interesting link thank you Suz. hope you are well and the employment situation is resolving itself to your advantage.

Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

There are at least some folks concerned about government abuse of power and tax spending here's another article that clears the mountain tops. This week served up another prime example when the president called for increased regulations and $52 million in spending to combat high gas prices — even though he admitted that the measures wouldn’t have any immediate impact on the price at the pump.

Suz

Last edited by Suzanne on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
pete4d

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

A REAL Criminal Enterprise

Title really fits our government

When the SHTF I'm gonna hunker down until all those idiots kill each other. up-date

The secret to enjoying life is to never take it too seriously, as you will never make it out alive!

Suzanne

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

This just in!! John Wayne doesn't wanna be dead as a beaver hat.

Suz

Aloysius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

Suz, you just pushed me into 15 minutes of dueling banjo's Smile

thanks for that, it's still one of my favourits (the normal number, not the stupid 1-liner during 10 minuts Smile )
pete4d

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

The writing is on the wall ,,

[img]www.huntingnut.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/20555/thumb_right%5C_n_on_wall.jpg [/img]

obumer is taking us down one step at time ,,,

Elvis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

quick wheres a police man to arrest/shoot that graffiti artist????

pete4d

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

Elvis,,, The last dates I saw ,we have close to 200 more days left before this scum leaves office. we'll all have a beer to celebrate that day.

The three branches of government work on checks and balance type system . But obumer threatened the supreme court (obomacare)here last week, and no one in the legislative branch of government even challenged him on the threat .
Our forefathers would be ashamed of what this country is becoming.

My blood boils on this , have to watch what is spoken , for they are watching.

Suzanne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Uh..don't quote me on this.. Reply with quote

Ever heard of the Pigford incident? This is a must-see video about how....well you have to watch it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 3 of 5