Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820622
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

A Major Aussie problem...now in the US
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

Every firearms owner in the US needs to be aware of this individual...Phillip Alpers. He is an extremely dangerous individual who is so ANTI gun it is scary. He touts himself as an Adjunct Associate Professor at the School of Public Health, The University of Sydney...his REAL agenda though is purely GUN CONTROL. He has set himself up as THE authority on Gun Control in this part of the world and is now trying to branch out to the US. He is currently in the US "talking" with Joe Biden.

Alpers is also in cahoots with Rebecca Peters and both sit on the UN Committee on International Trade of Firearms or Firearms Trade Treaty.

The NRA also needs to be very aware of this moron. See the second link from the SSAA...they shot his statistics down big time as being incorrect.

Phillip Alpers

A Most Dubious Researcher

On Line Opinion

Rebecca Peters

Good luck guys, where this moron is concerned he will happily bend and twist the truth to suit his, or any he supports, agenda. Pass this on to anybody and everybody you know of, and if you have a contact within the NRA, make them aware of him as well...for your own sakes.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)

Last edited by Vince on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
dhc4ever

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

Great minds think alike Vince.
I was just about to post similar about this tool.

Printable words fail me when I see this dick alpers or JW howard the man of steal on the tele.....

These people are like lice, they breed in dark places and are hard to get rid of, dont let alpers in without a fight..

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
slimjim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

Just makes me sick Same feeling I got watching the political talk shows about taxes and guns yesterday. Misinformation galore to fit there agenda combined with blind ignorance.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
BigBlue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up! Do these clowns have any visible political connections? I ask because their agenda seems to fit with that of the same leftist crowd that would love to see a U.N. world government. Even the Pope has called for a world government, of which he hopes to guide. I think he stands little chance of holding any power in such a leftist government and may even see religion banned under their control as a threat to that government's power.
10spotterminator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

Thanks for the "Heads up" Vince.

Wonder if there might be a way to forward info such as this to an NRA website attn: Wayne LaPierre ??? I never assume anyone has all the facts anymore ( especially me ) . I am a product of what I read and what I hear with limited time and extremely limited resources to verify the claims being made. Organizations such as the NRA have staff at their command to do all of the proper fact finding to keep from "stepping in it" much as the opposing grandstanders are doing. Make them out for what they really are ,,, a bunch of misinformed liberal extremeists.

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

10Spot wrote:
...Wonder if there might be a way to forward info such as this to an NRA website attn: Wayne LaPierre ???

I have done a search and I can't find an email address for Wayne LaPierre. I suppose it might be easier if one of our Nuts who is a member of the NRA forward it on to them.

inthedark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

dhc4ever wrote:
Great minds think alike Vince.
I was just about to post similar about this tool.

Printable words fail me when I see this dick alpers or JW howard the man of steal on the tele.....

These people are like lice, they breed in dark places and are hard to get rid of, dont let alpers in without a fight..

Hey Pete lets change the word "lice" to cockroachs!
I was given some sage advice when I first moved to Oklahoma...
There is no shame in having roachs only in keeping them. Laughing

War is sweet to those who have no experience of it, but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach - Pindar 518-438 BC

Be Copy now of Men of Grosser Blood and TEACH THEM HOW TO WAR
English Mike

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

Once you dismiss the recent tragedy & a desire to make citizens safer as anything more than an excuse to act against arms being owned by citizens then things become much clearer.
What is coming is a cold, calculated attack on personal freedom & an unprecedented attempt at social control.
If this administration or several prior truly wished to do something about rage killings then they would have jumped on the drug companies who produce SSRI's & antipsychotics.
THEY have been present in virtually ALL rage killers over the past 20 odd years.

But of course Big Pharma makes big donations come election time....
BigBlue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

Mike,
Once you look past the feel good excuses to disarm the public, you have to ask what they have in store for us that they fear our being armed.
Elvis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

I am ashamed to say that that twit Alpers got his rise to fame on NZ TV Embarassed with the programme "fair go"
he is no longer giving people a fair go at all and as Vince has said is very very antigun. Sad

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

I deliberately didn't mention his NZ links so that I didn't embarrass you guys across the ditch...but yeah he is an imbecile alright, a total complete and utter imbecilic, moronic wanker...oops Embarassed sorry, chronic masturbater.

One day, hopefully, someone will take him out with a house brick, or a slingshot, or maybe an innocuous thing like a garden stake...anything but a gun.

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

Well...it seems that our mates in the US are not the only ones facing a Govt "knee jerk" reaction to violence problems.

Julia Gillard and gun violence

This article seems pretty benign and non committal, but believe me when I say it is the precursor to the Federal Govt taking control of, and instituting new and stricter Firearms Laws in Australia. Once again, the law-abiding firearms owner of Australia will "take the hit" for the ineptness and incompetence of the Australian Govt to deal with a violence problem. Stupid bit about it is the Govt is actually indirectly to blame with their immigration policies!!!

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

Well now...why doesn't this surprise me !!!!

Our previous Prime Minister (who was voted out last election), John Weasel Guts or Jack Boot Johnny Howard has seen fit to stick his butt ugly face into the US Gun Control debate. Why can't he just accept that he is a f&@#ing nobody now, and to the real people of Australia, and definitely the firearms owners, HE NEVER BLOODY WAS!!!!!

JACK BOOT JOHNNY Howard (The Second most Hated Prime Minister of Australia)

An open message to Jack Boot John Howard and Mike Alpers...

GET YOUR SLIMY ARSES OUT OF THE USA AND MIND YOUR OWN BLOODY BUSINESS!!!
YOUR LIES AND TWISTED INFORMATION HAVE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE TO THE GOOD LAW ABIDING PEOPLE OF AUSTRALIA, DON'T FORCE YOUR IMBECILIC, MORONIC, ONE-EYED VIEWS ONTO THE CITIZENS OF ANOTHER COUNTRY!!!
FRANKLY, FROM WHAT I AM HEARING, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, AND HAVE NO DESIRE TO HEAR YOUR WARPED RHETORIC ANYWAY!!!
CRAWL BACK UNDER WHATEVER RAT INFESTED ROCK YOU CAME FROM AND ROT...YOU ARE BOTH NOBODIES; EVEN IN AUSTRALIA!!!

gelandangan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

I wonder if we could send these people to where it counts.
Afghanistan for instance..
But obviously, these cowards don't have the balls to go there..

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: A Major Aussie problem...now in the US Reply with quote

gelandangan wrote:
I wonder if we could send these people to where it counts.
Afghanistan for instance..
But obviously, these cowards don't have the balls to go there..

Sounds like a good idea Gelan...but I know what I would much rather see happen mate...both of them get mugged in the US and bashed to death with a hammer or some other blunt instrument...anything other than a firearm.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 2