Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820622
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Goddamnit another siege in Sydney
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gelandangan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

Breaking news, apparently some Islamic group (or someone with Islamic flag) is taking hostages in Martin Places Sydney as of now.
www.news.com.au/nation...7156266908
God damn them, whats wrong with these people?

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Elvis

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

nothing a bacon greased bullet wont fix.....

slimjim

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

Elvis wrote:
nothing a bacon greased bullet wont fix.....

Just hit the news over here.

their minds are so out of whack that I think this is the only thing that will deter them. No humanity for these guys. Give them a all expense paid trip to see Allah.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - Albert Einstein
Suzanne

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

Australian Muslim leaders are meeting to see if they can help. It would be epic if they could but I believe they would only exacerbate the problem. Imagine if they could turn it all around and throw the bad guys in jail without any killings. I don't think anything of the sort is going to happen. What fuels these guys? Targeting innocent people for some sort of religious/political statement. Well I guess they don't recognize politics, only religion, but for what gain? To rid the earth of infidels? Long row to hoe for that end. Sickening

Suz

dhc4ever

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

Snuff them, feed the remains to starving pigs, post the footage up on their jihad website.
Show the same tolerence to them that they show to others.
None.
Deport the entire extended family to nearest 3 rd world muslim run shithole country.
Tell the UN and bleeding hearts where to go when they squeal about it.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
Aloysius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:42 am    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

I think Elvis easely could solve this problem with 1 truckload pig-manure...
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:57 am    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

This is a weird seige. My gut is telling me the idiot holding the hostages probably doesn't have the guts or money to go and join the ISIS tools in Iraq, so he is trying for martyrdom in Australia. They just put up a report on the TV a few minutes ago...he said he will trade hostages for an ISIS flag.

I was in Sydney today, at Rookwood Cemetery to put my Dad's ashes into his Mother's grave. I had every intention of visiting Gelan when I had finished, and then taking my grandson over the Harbour Bridge, until this garbage blew up. Had I visited Gelan, I'd probably still be trying to get out of Sydney...as it was it took me near enough two hours to travel what should have taken a bit over half an hour. For those that know Sydney, I went from Flemington to Pymble...the traffic was horrendous, bumper to bumper all the way and at a crawl because they had closed roads everywhere around the Sydney CBD. Everyone was channeled out onto the outer roads.

Hey Gelan old mate..would you have any idea where I might pick up some 45.70 cases mate? Gun Shops in both Brisbane and Sydney don't have any...all gone...sold out. My shooting buddy has just bought a Marlin lever gun in 45.70 for some fun.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
gelandangan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

Um, I some 45-70, but they are loaded..
Not sure where to get, maybe Safari arms or Western arms.

Lucky you didnt come today Vince, I was out all day gone to visit a mate in Balmain, he just got hip replacement.
Tomorrow I think I'll be in all day tho.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
tikkat3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

Sydney is like that all the time.

Didn't end well, 2 innocent people dead along with the .......( put what you want there )
gelandangan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

The low life is a muslim "Cleric" that was known to the police, out on bail for murder related issue, a known rapist, women beater and was a refugee from middle east.
Good thing he died last night but sadly 2 of the hostages dies too.

With Oz's strict gun law, the fact that this worm food acquire a gun shows that gun laws do not slow down idiots like that.
Brings questions to the sanity of the law makers and the antis.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

You hit the nail squarely on the head Gelan...this guy was more than a terrorist...he was also a dirtbag!! This scumbag was on bail for accessory to murder of his ex wife, 40 counts of sexual assault, and he was the one who was writing to families of servicemen killed in the Middle East.

The Bail Laws will need a good rehash with the now ethnic mix and values/ethics taken into consideration (they need to apply OUR values to actions they consider acceptable).

The only thing that concerns me is the bleeding hearts coming out of the woodwork, along with the bottom feeding ambulance chasers who will try to incorporate muslim values into OUR laws, thereby advancing the islamification of Christian societies.

Gelan, I'm back in Newcastle (Tanilba Bay) today preparing to drive back to Brisbane mate. BUGGER. I might have a look at a gunshop for 45.70 cases along the way back to Brisbane.

radar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

What a shocker. I don't blame Muslims for this - he's a lone wolf - barking at the moon mad. Its a sad day and I wish the media would just shut up about him and concentrate on all the victims - who cares about him he's dead - lets forget him and sort all the victims out, thats whats important
Actually I have a major axe to grind with the media about all the BS they put up when it comes to critical incidents like this. Some meat head reporter was on air live whilst the Special Tactics guys are doing there thing and I quote " they're using live ammo" FFS what did he expect - Blanks? SFX Rounds? Paint Ball?. Then these rocket scientists talk about "Commandos"
Trust me if it was Commandos it would have been a hell of a lot more tighter than that - those guys were a SWAT or Special Tactics Team - they did their best with what they had and good on them.
What FS me off the most will be if one of the victims has been hit with a Police round (I'm not saying thats happened but what if) Guarantee the media will be all over it like white on rice
Actually Id better stop my rant …..sorry guys but some things the media do irk me….

George Orwell
Ominivision1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

[quote="radar"]Actually I have a major axe to grind with the media about all the BS they put up when it comes to critical incidents like this. Some meat head reporter was on air live whilst the Special Tactics guys are doing there thing and I quote " they're using live ammo" FFS what did he expect - Blanks? SFX Rounds? Paint Ball?. Then these rocket scientists talk about "Commandos"

This ^^ is what the media does to stir things up.

Limitations are but boundaries created inside our minds.
gelandangan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

LOL Omini, they are teaching the sheep that "live" ammo is more dangerous,
and so they are going to wake up and jump to the target by themselves..

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Goddamnit another siege in Sydney Reply with quote

They gotta sell papers and get ratings Radar. To hell with them...I reckon they inflamed the situation and kept it going much longer than it would had they not been allowed to report live.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 2