Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Border Crossing
Discussions run-amok, innane banter it all goes here
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xr680r
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Illegal.....but, if it's for your families welfare then is it OK? Well maybe they will let me keep the money after I rob a bank if it's for my family?

You come into a country Illegally, cutting in front of those who are trying to come in legally, then you scream that you are not getting rights that you don't deserve because you are not a U.S. citizen. Rights that you didn't even have in the country you came from....Do you have a right as a U.S. citizen to protest in Mexico? Can you fly the American flag in Mexico on the 4th of July? Freedom to own arms? Welfare in Mexico? Minimum wage? 11,000,000 Illegals here and Bush said, "it's not practical to send them back". It's not right to let them stay!

Just because you are Mexican does not mean that you agree that every Mexican that takes cuts and go into the U.S. in front of someone that is trying to do it right. If they just took there turn and got in legally (like my Grandfather did from the Ukraine) then more would be allowed to come in each year legally! Minority??? how many Ukrainians do you know? How about those from Kazakhstan? They are some poor people and would be more then happy to live in Mexico! Mongolia? Many countries that are much worse off then anyone in Mexico, how about letting them in first, if it's about helping the needy.

Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here
in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be
treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to
discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or
origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an
American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance
here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an
American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have
room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we
have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American
people." Mad

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Every American citizen needs to read this!
roklok

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Amen
rrogacki

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Our country has a right, no, a duty to protect our borders from illegal crossings. Currently both major parties are playing politics with this issue and don't have the brass to do what it takes. This country was built by immigrants who came here legally, it is not too much to ask that we continue that tradition.
Dimitri

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Howdy xr680r, Welcome to the forums.

I wonder if he will be back Smile

Dimitri

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

xr680r...It would be cheaper to send them back then it is to give them free health care, shcooling for their kids and all the rest of the benefits that we hand out to the poor in this country (which I am a bit against for us citizens. Welfare breeds welfare). Oh by the way xr680r...I have Hungarian and Russian friends not to mention Italian. All here legally.

I am first American born of Canadian parents. Here legally. Do I have to give you my real view of ILLEGALS (not immigrents) or would being shot at the border as you cross be enough...

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
squirrelbait

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:41 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

This may not sound so "friendly/humane" but this is the discussion in my office. Would there be any trouble rounding up enough volunteers to man towers every 1/2 mile accross our southern border armed with what ever firearm they want to use to pick off the illegal/attaching our borders. Give em each a week "tour of duty", 12 hours on 12 off.
Do you suppose we would have trouble keeping the post manned?
It would only last about 2 weeks.......before the intruders realized it may not be healthy to do that anymore.
Bushmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

I could do that...

By The Way...Do the rest of you feel that any foreign flag flown on American soil (except cerimonial) as an invader?? Or the vanguard of an invasion...???

Dimitri

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

I'm not American so I wont get into the idea's of boarder patrol. Smile

As for the foreign flags I dont have a problem with seeing 2 flags myself here, the Canadian one and the American one. Cool Alot of American's moved here as alot of Canadian's moved there over time. Kinda happens when 2 countries people's are good friends and the boarder patrol never asked for passports etc just a drivers lisence or proof of citizenship (at most). Smile Got quite abit of family in the US wouldnt mind visiting sometime. Cool

Cheers

Dimitri

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Not the same Dimitri. This flag is being flown in protest to American requirments of citizenship. As if they had any rights to the benefits of an American citizen who has earned the rights. These people want it for free, ahead of those that are trying to become citizens the legal way. It's like welfare...A free handout. Don't get me wrong...Welfare is a good thing if you don't turn it into a life occupation to be handed doen to your children.

Dimitri

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Bushmaster,

If any flag was being flown like they are using the Mexican flag with I'd be agisnt it too. I was never was much into the "cultural mosaic" idea myself that Canada fallows. Smile You move to a country you want to live in you dont move into a country and then try to make it the same country you left. Smile

The logic of some people no matter how much I look at it makes not much sense wtf

Dimitri

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Very good dimitri. I was afraid there for a moment that you didn't understand. Glad I'm wrong and you DO understand. Have a very good day....

Dimitri

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Have a good day you too Bushmaster. Very Happy

Dimitri

Daveyboy

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Hey! Dimitri!

Where has your new friend gone? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Daveyboy

PS - I've got a NATO flag flying outside my house and even though it's been up for over a year, nobody can tell me what it is. Looks like a sun on a cross to me Shocked - but that's another story...

D

1895ss

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Bushmaster wrote:
xr680r...It would be cheaper to send them back then it is to give them free health care, shcooling for their kids and all the rest of the benefits that we hand out to the poor in this country (which I am a bit against for us citizens. Welfare breeds welfare). Oh by the way xr680r...I have Hungarian and Russian friends not to mention Italian. All here legally.

I am first American born of Canadian parents. Here legally. Do I have to give you my real view of ILLEGALS (not immigrents) or would being shot at the border as you cross be enough...
Quote::
I could do that...

By The Way...Do the rest of you feel that any foreign flag flown on American soil (except cerimonial) as an invader?? Or the vanguard of an invasion...???
Quote::
This flag is being flown in protest to American requirments of citizenship. As if they had any rights to the benefits of an American citizen who has earned the rights. These people want it for free, ahead of those that are trying to become citizens the legal way. It's like welfare...A free handout. Don't get me wrong...Welfare is a good thing if you don't turn it into a life occupation to be handed doen to your children.
I agree totally.
From watching the news it looks like the illegal immigrants feel they belong there and that the U.S. owes them something and they feel they were there first. Idiots. Mad What a load of crap!!!!!!! I also don't think you would have trouble manning the borders if that was the way you were to keep them out. I think you should round them up and haul their butts back across the border in stock trailers.

Dimitri, you're right about Canada. We let in all these immigrants that left their country because it was so bad and the first thing we let them do is try and sometimes successfully change some laws etc in our country to be the same as theirs. It makes me sick, too damn much politics!!!!!!!! Mad

Dimitri

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Border Crossing Reply with quote

Glad to hear from you Very Happy

Well for you Americans on the board I've read on other boards about this group -> www.minutemanproject.com/ .... to man the boarders with citizens Smile

Dimitri

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Spam-O-Rama
Page 1 of 4