Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2451
  · Views: 820725
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand
Discussion that doesnt fit other Topics
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DallanC
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:05 am    Post subject: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

Pretty sad happenings down your way. Sad

-DallanC
gelandangan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

Yes sad.
IMHO it is a cowardly move to attack non combatant like that.

It is far from being justified, simply being a moslem does not make them villain.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

I agree Gelandangan...very cowardly mate. What is even worse is the fact that women and children are amongst the dead. My heart goes out to all the families of the victims.

The mongrel that did this, I’m ashamed to say, is Australian, and I think he may have opened the door for extremists to retaliate. He deserves the full extent of the law dropped on him from a great height.

There will no doubt be ramifications for firearms owners in NZ as well, the same way there was back in ‘96 in Australia...they are already comparing this to the Port Arthur massacre that bought about our draconian firearms laws. There is no doubt in my mind that John “The Toxic Turd” Howard and Samantha Lee of Gun Control Australia are already gearing up to make a move on NZ Firearms Laws.

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
BigBlue

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:13 am    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

Murder is nothing but evil and should always be condemned. You can point to atrocities committed in the name of Islam, but it's pretty obvious these men, women and children were innocent victims of an evil man.
Something about this just doesn't pass the smell test, but maybe I just don't know the way things work in NZ. How does a man from another country go to NZ and get the type of weapons permits this man had attained?
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

Apparently he had lived in NZ for a while BB. Having said that, we all know that criminals get their hands on almost any weapon they want regardless of the country’s firearms laws.

I won’t go into the wherewithal’s of Muslim vs Christian, but I do wonder at the agendas in play here...agendas from both sides.

Elvis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

the tally/butchers bill hit 3 figures today...they found another deceased person today......now how the hell did they miss them first time around????
this is a shite sammie no matter how it is cut...from the first reports out the shooter was cool calm and collected,didnt say anything,shot up inside building then went out and shot others trying to get out then went back in for another go. cowardly mongrel. the Christian community is calling for prayers and support of the Muslem community in this horid time. im picking there will be a crackdown on AR 15 type weapons......we have got really slack on the whole MSSA military style semi automatic catagory and the look alike tacticool crowd hasnt helped it one little bit.... the MSSA is a seperate catagory/licence to general firearms with higher testing and security requirements.... the justification of owning them will possible come into play now.
my heartfelt prayers go out to all who are effected.

gelandangan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

Agreed re. failed smell test

A few days ago a prominent Catholic leader being sentenced for being a pedophilic predator now just like that the media dismissed this as a yesterday news.
Rather than public discussion on the flawed religion which may air more dirty laundry, the whole discussion is now on Muslim victims, and condemnation to the shooting community.

Do - Not try!

gelandangan.weebly.com/
PaulS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

Do you guys down under really feel that this was a "black flag" operation? Something the government backed?

So and So's pages on the internet = NOT reliable loading data
Always check data against manuals
NEVER exceed maximum listed loads
dhc4ever

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

PaulS wrote:
Do you guys down under really feel that this was a "black flag" operation? Something the government backed?

I honestly dont think governments are that smart or daring.
Your ex president couldnt keep a quiet heady from public scrutiny with only 2 to 3 people involved. They would never avoid the lynch mobs when the truth got out, if they orchestrated a massacre.
It does however have the same stench as port authur, gov not happy with current gun laws but no real reason to change them, which seems to be a contradiction.
Let's see how fast complex legislation for compulsory acquisition of nominated private property and all the other embuggerences that will now appear in front of law abiding firearm owners occurs.
Media is driving the hysteria atm, and politicians hate to be seen being ineffective especially if they can pick on gun owners.
There will be utter silence and back pedalling if the current system is found wanting or someone didnt follow the rules.

Dont do anything you wont like explaining to the paramedics..............
Elvis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

FFS wake up..the current system IS FLAWED and has been found wanting for ever....the talk of registration completely ignores how it has failed elsewhere. the current MSSA laws are perfectly workable IF they got the loopholes sorted out... the gun industry itself has deliberately worked very hard to work around laws...lets make bolt action rifles that use the same magazines so people can buy high capacity magazines legally.... the whole conspiracy theory thing is a joke...a sad sad joke. this scum bag has done a horrid thing with careful planning....if he was on police watchlists etc well he had kept his head down enough to skim under the radar.....
the very BEST thing we can do is to deprive this scumbag and its associates of ALL attention completely...no media coverage and its name and image permanently deleted from all public record...a unmarked grave or cremated and tip ashes in the public sewer.

Bushmaster

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

My heart felt prayers go out to those who own firearms in New Zealand. Your SHE, who knows what's best for you, plans to make it harder to defend yourself.

DEMOCRACY Two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY A well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

Bushmaster wrote:
My heart felt prayers go out to those who own firearms in New Zealand. Your SHE, who knows what's best for you, plans to make it harder to defend yourself.

My sentiments exactly mate. Prayers for all affected by this terrible atrocity. The unfortunate thing is the politicians in NZ are no different to pollies anywhere else...they are very good at shutting the gate after the horse has bolted, but they are not content with just shutting it, they have to slam it as hard as they can...meaning any law changes will be extreme and driven by emotion rather than sensible and in accordance with wisdom or prudence.

Last edited by Vince on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
English Mike

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

I think my 'dislike' (understatement...) of Islam is well documented but nothing whatsoever would have me condone, celebrate or agree with what this cowardly POS did.
He didn't attack Islam; he murdered God fearing men women & children, no different from the congregation at any Christian church service.
I really do think the best end will be for someone do do to this turd what liberal western society refuses to do & execute him.
Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

English Mike wrote:
I think my 'dislike' (understatement...) of Islam is well documented but nothing whatsoever would have me condone, celebrate or agree with what this cowardly POS did.
He didn't attack Islam; he murdered God fearing men women & children, no different from the congregation at any Christian church service.
I really do think the best end will be for someone do do to this turd what liberal western society refuses to do & execute him.

You summed it up perfectly mate. I feel exactly the same as you. Personal feelings aside in relation to islam, what he did was 100% totally criminal and unacceptable. I agree totally with your suggestion of execution in this case, and I would happily volunteer to do the job of executioner.

Last edited by Vince on Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Elvis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Thoughts and prayers for you folk in New Zealand Reply with quote

peace and love to all...... the story is unfolding and at ths point it looks like pretty much a lone wolf...... a single nut bar.... one pimple on society that needs to be lanced.

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » General
Page 1 of 9