Coppermine Stats
Photo Albums
 Albums: 308
 Pictures: 2452
  · Views: 824085
  · Votes: 1316
  · Comments: 86

Another Build Done...
Discussion regarding the reloading of ammunition and tuning of loads for accuracy
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Reloading Ammunition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElyBoy

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

I like wood stocks hammer, but I can appreciate great workmanship, and you do great work.

Nice looking job.

Thanks for the photos.

Eric

NRA Life Member
Dimitri

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

Since this is the reloading forum how did you do the reloading ??

Dimitri

Vince
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

Dimitri wrote:
Since this is the reloading forum how did you do the reloading ?? Dimitri

Hammer wrote:
Crap, wrong forum page.....sorry, ain't often I miss an easy shot like that.

'Mitri....didn't ya see Hammer's next post mate?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

Illegitimi non carborundum
(Never let the bastards grind you down)

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

"Nulla Si Fa Senza Volonta."
(Without Commitment, Nothing Gets Done)
Dimitri

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

Vince,

I was trying to keep it on topic for him Wink

Dimitri

ElyBoy

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

When have any of us kept ANYTHING, ON topic around here Dimitri???? Very Happy Very Happy

Eric

NRA Life Member
Hammer
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

Dimitri wrote:
Since this is the reloading forum how did you do the reloading ??

Dimitri

Sorry for the confusion, but I'll answer the question as the question was asked.

How......?

Carefully, with informed and experienced precision......
Hammer
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

ElyBoy wrote:
I like wood stocks hammer, but I can appreciate great workmanship, and you do great work.

Nice looking job.

Thanks for the photos.

Eric

Nothing wrong with woodstocks and I've done more of those than anything else. I'm on an all weather kick right now and likely will be for a while....
DallanC
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

I just noticed this thread... you want it moved to the firearms forum?

-DallanC
Dimitri

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

I see Wildswalker/Hammer. So when will you stop hiding behind a user name on a 2nd account ??

Its getting tiring of having to track the same person over multiplies of user names.

www.24hourcampfire.com...ost2214969

Quote::
wildswalker
Campfire Tracker

Loc: It's My Mountain dammit...

Laffin'....

my Everything Bigger Than A Deer Rifle.

1:10 22" Douglas, Rem 700, Cerekoted with Sniper Gray and treated with Ultra Bore Coat on all the internals....

Leupy 3X9 with ele turret, BC caps, mounted in Talley LW's...

Kevlar Mountain, routed out for BDL configuration, bedded, floated, and gray tinted Marine Tex "sponge" texture plus double clear coat.

Load is a 168 TSX over RL19 in Lapua hulls...2995 fps.

Shoots to 1/2 MOA out to 500 yards off pods and a back pack.

All up it weighs "light".

It ain't your Average Savage................

On most any other board I go on, multiple accounts for the same person is a automatic lifetime ban shame its not mentioned on the agreement of this board as well.

This is about as softly and as nice as I can put it. My sensire apologies if its not nice enough Dallan.

Dimitri

Deleted_User_2665

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

Not hiding behind anything...

Loggin on here as Hammer proved two things, IP's aren't tracked and some here havn't a clue who they are talking too...

So consider yourself Duped as those that are familiar with me here knew exactly who Hammer is/was.

It also proved that some folks are intent on hounding folks by running all over the net and posting posts made elsewhere, out of spite in the spirit of stirrin' the pot, if nothing else.

It also proved, via Dimitri's obvious off site copy/paste, that some have little better to do than drive a keyboard all day...and those tend to live on the net and take things way too serious with some pretty thin skin.

Consider what you've "suffered" as a test....you passed, predictably, with flying colors.
Deleted_User_2665

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

I do dare anyone to log onto the 'Fire and stir the pot, with me there.....

Lemme know how you make out, via pm or open board, here...............
DallanC
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

In all actuality, I did know Hammer = Wildswalker for the past few days. It was pointed out by another member, which if you think about it is kindof obvious in retrospect. Wildswalker has posted some incredible rifle work in the past and this threads rifle is no exception... also the writing style was similar.

There is no rule here about duplicate accounts, and it would be hard to prove / enforce anyway, even with the email validation turned on. Free email accounts are easy to get and set up.

On other forums people who have duplicate accounts either A) cant access their primary account for some reason, B) use multiple accounts to stir up trouble or C) use multiple accounts to carry on schizophrenic discussions with themselves and others (yes I have seen that alot ROFL) or D) To turn over a new leaf and start over fresh.

"Hammer" started an interesting topic about an interesting rifle, nothing combatative, nothing trouble making or rule breaking was posted. I like to give 2nd chances to people ... lord knows I've needed'em myself from time to time.

I hope people can put the past behind them and lets just move on... I know in the previous situation things spiraled out of control quickly so I ask everyone to be mindful of it and help mitigate things before they get to elevated.

PS: This is a really nice rifle and discussion... I dont want to appear to be hiding or moderating things but I would like to remove the last few posts in a day or so, to keep the thread on topic.

-DallanC
Dimitri

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

Well Dallan, my post was already deleted so why not the rest of them. Confused

Dimitri

Deleted_User_2665

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

I'm known by several "names" around the net, if only in an attempt to remain anonymous from one board to the other. Have seen folks take a beating from google masters and net stalkers when identities are discovered....point there likely.

Didn't learn that though, until after signing on here as WW......

I'll go from one board to the next and talk about the same thing, in whatever context developes, with another crowd, yet remain seperate to keep the integrity of the board as is...and not drag any arguments across several bandwidths....

Every posted opinion on the net risks an obligatory argument, and I admit to refusing to back down.....

Have been known on occasion, to hang a Remington thread in amoungst a tribe of Savage Loonys just to watch the show.....sometimes the internet beats regularly scheduled TV, hands down.

Human Nature can make Rate for entertainment........

I'm not the most agreeable cus on the web and willingly admit low tolerances of BSer's, F&Ser's, and Posers, and am maybe a little quick to pull the trigger on that judgement. Just been down too many roads myself with too many hard lessons learned, to let things air that ain't so....

Wildswalker can die if so voted, it wouldn't be the first time....and Hammer can take it up with a newer/better, slightly more tolerant outlook on this crowd....

The Choice is mostly yours.........................
Deleted_User_2665

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Another Build Done... Reply with quote

Got a few more .243AI fireforming rounds to get back to, so I'll catch up with this tomorrow...

Thinkin' 87 gr Vmax's firm into the Lands with max .243 win charges of RL15 should make things plenty sporty................
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index » Reloading Ammunition
Page 2 of 3