My wife won't like it
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: My wife won't like it Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:45 am
    ----
One day I accidentally overturned my golf cart on the course.

Elizabeth, a very attractive and keen golfer, who lived in a villa on the golf course, we were living at in Sarasota, heard the noise and called out, "Are you okay; what's your name?"

"It's Jack, and I'm OK thanks," I replied.

"Jack, forget your troubles. Come to my villa, rest a while, and I'll help you get the cart up later."

"That's mighty nice of you," I answered, "but I don't think my wife would like it."

"Oh, come on," Elizabeth insisted.

She was very pretty and persuasive. "Well okay, "I finally agreed, and added, "but my wife won't like it."

After a restorative brandy, and some driving and putting lessons, I thanked my host. "I feel a lot better now, but I know my wife is going to be really upset."

"Don't be silly," Elizabeth said with a smile! "She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Under the cart!" I said. wtf Shocked Shocked Shocked Razz

#2: Re: My wife won't like it Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:59 am
    ----
That cracking sound you hear is the ice you're standing on......

Last edited by dhc4ever on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: My wife won't like it Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 am
    ----
Haha Haha Haha wtf wtf Shocked Jaw Drop

-> Jokes & Humor