The Bofor Dance
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: The Bofor Dance Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:34 pm
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaK1jFg8JBE

Very springy Very Happy
but thoroughly useless Confused

#2: Re: The Bofor Dance Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:25 pm
    ----
I agree.
This is what we should buy;
www.youtube.com/watch?v=leYCwU7B8jI
This is the short advert, doesnt show the multible shots all arriving at the same time Smile
Shoot and scoot with no prancing telemarketers to slow it down.

#3: Re: The Bofor Dance Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:37 pm
    ----
I swear....is John Cleese in that first one? The choreography, the scissor foot plants, it's all so.....I think I wet myself...that's too funny!! Way way too many moving parts, an 8 man dancing crew, little bits to set up and hydraulic this and that. Instead of it being a self pivoting barrel the whole thing is self propelled which makes it so cumbersome and ridiculous. That was very entertaining.

#4: Re: The Bofor Dance Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 pm
    ----
Suzanne wrote:
Instead of it being a self pivoting barrel the whole thing is self propelled which makes it so cumbersome and ridiculous.

You are right.. imagine that it is precariously perching on a ledge, or in the middle of a corrugated field, then your aim point would be difficult to maintain.

#5: Re: The Bofor Dance Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:11 am
    ----
They actually have to unhitch it from the truck towing it to be able to use it at all, may as well have an old howitzer and give those 8 guys-a-dancing something to do. Heck it would take as long to set one up anyway. I bet they'd give up on the dance routine after a while too. Those guys must eat a lot of curry. I'd bet they hate it when they have to move to another site and set that thing up again. "Ok guys we've got 15 firing platforms to get to today so eat lots of pancakes, drink lots of coffee". "Oh and don't slack off on the scissor foot plants....no snickering".

#6: Re: The Bofor Dance Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:55 am
    ----
Only thing missing are the clown suits.

#7: Re: The Bofor Dance Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:16 am
    ----
Some more of their strutting:

India Pakistan Wagah Attari Border Closing Ceremony

#8: Re: The Bofor Dance Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:54 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
Some more of their strutting:

India Pakistan Wagah Attari Border Closing Ceremony

Brought to you by the ministry of funny walks.
Is that John Cleese up the back?

-> Jokes & Humor