OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!!
-> General

#1: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:41 pm
    ----
Many of us have a CCW, and I'm sure our SWMBO does as well. I think this holster is a nice piece of kit that is also very functional.

Take a look-I think this would even the odds quickly....... Very Happy Very Happy

PADDED BRA with some 'oomph' Confused wtf wtf Cool Cool Cool

Bra Holster

#2: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:23 am
    ----
very very nice. pity we cant have them over here, I would buy 2 for my ladies in a heartbeat.

#3: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:54 am
    ----
I am sure there are guns in the video.. but where are they?

Shocked Confused wtf Love Bang Head Nuts Insane

#4: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:14 am
    ----
Holster ? what holster

#5: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:19 am
    ----
Holster ? what holster ,,, same here I don't see no holster....

#6: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 am
    ----
Yer pullin' my leg. Right? Those are not holsters. Unless you are talking about the support they provide.

#7: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:36 am
    ----
Nope...totally serious Bushy. The good thing about the holster is it can be carried easily concealed because of the woman's build...the natural "depression" between the breasts allows for a smallish holstered gun to not "print" as is demonstrated in the video.

Looking at the speed with which the ladies can draw and shoot, albeit a gut shot (which is probably one of the worse shots to take), certainly puts a woman in a commanding position. Even a .32 or .38 S&W or .380 at that range, into the gut, is gonna create major problems for a rapist. And if the lady is lucky the shot might go a bit lower than the gut. wtf Evil or Very Mad

One of the things I like about the holster is the gun can pretty much be drawn and fired regardless of the stance of the lady...standing, sitting, on the ground, pretty much anywhere.

#8: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:54 am
    ----
Holster? Gun? Oooohh...Now I see it.

Old concept. Women have been hiding all sorts of things between them. Very Happy

#9: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:35 pm
    ----
Nice advert.
I'll agree with Vince a .38 to the gut will deter almost anyone.
I would hope that a women that carries one of these would also have the training to actually use it as well as the young lady in the Video without shooting herself.
Interesting concept, I wonder if they need someone's to do the initial fitting :-)

#10: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: radarLocation: North Island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:18 pm
    ----
My wife is fairly well endowed, would she qualify for a larger weapon...a 9mm Glock? pretty sure she could hide it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#11: Re: OK guys, the girls 'got your back!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:43 pm
    ----
Oh well, I know some that could not hide a razor blade there..

-> General