British in Uproar over 3D Printers
-> General

#1: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:53 am
    ----
Police raid suspected plastic gun maker.

Police Raid

I can not understand why the British are so afraid of an armed populace. It’s not like their citizens would ever revolt. oh never mind.... Razz

#2: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:00 pm
    ----
Wow, this is a good laugh! What a folly. Don't get any ideas there English Mike. How do they even get warrants for raids like this?

#3: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:17 pm
    ----
Because the media propaganda blown up out of proportion.

Stupid..

#4: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:10 pm
    ----
Doesn't seem to take much to get them riled up! Instead of verifying the guy's claim that it's part of the machine, they take it to forensics and see if it can be made into a firearm. Lucky for him it wasn't a piece of pipe and a rubber band.

Suz

#5: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:12 pm
    ----
I believe that a shoe string was registered as a machine gun in USA?

#6: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:06 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
I believe that a shoe string was registered as a machine gun in USA?

I remember this incident...seems that the Govt...any Govt...can show that they are simple minded in the way they conduct "business".

Maybe I should run for Parliament out here in Australia...seems that intelligence and commonsense are no longer requirements...replaced now by stupidity, idiocy and paranoia and more than likely having been lobotomised.
Nuts Misc Nuts Misc Bonk Bonk Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

#7: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:49 am
    ----
And that last paragragh would qualify you? Hiding

#8: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:20 am
    ----
Well said Vince---Got my vote

#9: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:29 pm
    ----
Nope...don't qualify me Bushy...but I reckon I can fake it until in place mate. Laughing

#10: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:19 pm
    ----
I've heard that about you......

Ooops wrong discussion Wink

#11: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:32 pm
    ----
Nuffink to do wif me guvnah! Angel

The person involved in this appears to have some "interesting" friends, as in the less law-abiding slice of society & no doubt why his comm's were being intercepted.

Unlike him, I presume the PTB monitor my virtual presence based on their all to obvious fear of an armed citizenry - hi guys, how's the weather at GCHQ? Very Happy

Meh - i don't care anyhow, as I'll be in Rome, GA in less than two days as the start of three weeks in the US & I'll doing LOTS of shooting - maybe our lot will class it as "terrorist training". Very Happy

#12: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:16 pm
    ----
English Mike, I'd run down and have lunch with you one day but that's about 6 hours away.

#13: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:18 pm
    ----
We could make it a three-sum, but I'm about 6 hours away too.

#14: Re: British in Uproar over 3D Printers Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:58 pm
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
I've heard that about you......

Ooops wrong discussion Wink

Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

-> General