Shipping
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Shipping Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:26 pm
    ----
Yep! we are surrounded by windmills - it reminds me of Holland, only there is less water, no dikes, and the windmills look funnier. They haven't put any mills behind me (east) but there are a lot of them around. I think they have stopped the installations now because congress approved hydro power as a renewable resource. Now all of our electricity is from renewable sources except for the nuclear reactor at Hanford.
The last day we have never gotten above freezing and the fog has covered all the bushes and trees in white frost - Looks a bit like a Christmas post card.

#17: Re: Shipping Author: AzarLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:51 am
    ----
I saw the same thing with Midway on a Christmas order. It was small, miscellanseous things that came to $21 (powder baffle, plastic ammo boxes, etc). It was $15.30 shipping (cheapest option) with a $3.00 Less Than $35 ($25?) Order Fee. So, $18.30 shipping on $21 of merchandise that easily weighed less than 2lbs total.

Needless to say, someone else got my money.

-> General