Sarah Palin does Dr Seuss
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Sarah Palin does Dr Seuss Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:07 pm
    ----
What, no snow?
Hills never look steep in photos eh.

#17: Re: Sarah Palin does Dr Seuss Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:00 pm
    ----
Have a good sleep Bushy. Wish I could walk anywhere right now...I've blown my right knee out again...helping a mate build a retaining wall.

#18: Re: Sarah Palin does Dr Seuss Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:42 pm
    ----
Vince, get that knee healed up.

Good night Bushmaster! or good morning by the time you see this.

#19: Re: Sarah Palin does Dr Seuss Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:00 am
    ----
No snow, Pete, butlater today there will be. Hopefully it's winters last attempt to prove gore wrong.

#20: Re: Sarah Palin does Dr Seuss Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:59 pm
    ----
We are ready to put our seedlings in the garden and they came out with temps below freezing for the next week (lows - not the highs). So we are going to transplant the seedlings into pots and keep them indoors for at least the next week and then put them into the garden after that.

#21: Re: Sarah Palin does Dr Seuss Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:39 pm
    ----
Good fer you Paul, I got a bunch of potato starts. Have to wait out the wet a while tho.

Bushy!!! Nice photo!

Suz

-> Spam-O-Rama