Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary...
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:00 am
    ----
Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary...

"I met Hillary Clinton about seven months ago.
Talk about strange bedfellows right there-

And we Fart didn't even really talk to each other...
kinda just stood there next to each other at the urinal Toilet Claw for a couple minutes..."

Cheers had to pass this one along Cheers

#2: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: Ominivision1Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:38 pm
    ----
Faint Vince you have another contender for your crown.

#3: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:49 pm
    ----
I've actually had that happen, quite unnerving.
No not with hillary.

#4: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:27 am
    ----
dhc4ever wrote:
I've actually had that happen, quite unnerving.
No not with hillary.

Yeah...downright scary I reckon Pete. I have shared a two seat "pit" with a female soldier in the bush...separated by a hessian wall about three feet high. Surprised Shocked Shocked

#5: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:06 am
    ----
Ever been to Japan? Especially in the mid 60s?

#6: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:49 am
    ----
Well I grew up with a 2 seater outhouse, so there. Sometimes me and Pop would share the newspaper or me and Ma or ya know, whoever had to go. Never saw anything wrong with that. If you can stand the stench and the lovely harmonics.......

cat litter
works
Suz

#7: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:24 pm
    ----
Bushy are you referring to the benjos late 60's for me, about three months at Naval Hospital in Yokosuka.

As for peeing with the lady's, late into a corporate Christmas party I was standing at a urinal the next one was vacant and at the third over stood the President of the company. Very quite as it normally is at urinals when a young lady stepped up to the urinal between us hiked up her skirt and tried to use the facility she was not very accurate nor very sober. I just glad the President didn't have an accident zipping up I thought he might fall trying to zip and run out at the same time, he was funnier than she was and was not seen again that night.

#8: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:18 am
    ----
I stayed with a (ahem) fried in an apartment on the second floor with no facilities in the apartment. There was common facilities for everyone down the hall. It was surely not uncommon to be doing your morning business with a man squatting over the common concrete "ditch" (with constant running water) reading his newspaper and a woman next to you also in the same position and greeting you with a cheery good morning with the usual Japanese bow.

I have other stories dealing with same topic, but...We won't go there on here.

#9: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:29 am
    ----
Yeah, I thought it strange/weird too, I suspect if you knew how fast s--t falls you could probably figure out what floor you where on or at least how far above the ditch you were. But, the most uncomfortable part was listening to mama-son chatter while waiting for you to get done. But today the Japanese have toilets that will spray your tenders with warm water and I hear in some cases dry them off with a genital caress. I also have a lot of stories about my time there most are not appropriate for this venue.

#10: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:33 pm
    ----
Mom and Dad talked about being in France in the '50s where people just squatted on the side of the street. Makes a shared room seem kinda tame.

#11: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:51 pm
    ----
Did the girls hold your hand while?........Or help you aim? Shocked

Maybe Mr Dallan should close this one. Embarassed

#12: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:31 pm
    ----
Well Bushy you're the one gettin all excited over it maybe you should be the one to pull the reins in a bit. Stirring around some visuals.....Aahhh th-good ole days....

Suz

#13: Re: Larry the Cable Guy on meeting Shrillary... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:33 pm
    ----
Whoa Zeus...Ease up.

-> Jokes & Humor