America's Race Problem
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: America's Race Problem Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:24 am
    ----
While I'm not a huge O'Reilly fan, this statement on race hits the mark. It's a very inconvenient truth that will never be told by the main stream media because it defeats the culture of victimization that brings power to the politicians and money to the charlatans like Sharpton.

www.cnsnews.com/video/...ce-problem

#2: Re: America's Race Problem Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:29 pm
    ----
I think he nailed it.

#3: Re: America's Race Problem Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:31 pm
    ----
I thought we were going to have a conversation about formula 1 cars and why there are no American engines...

#4: Re: America's Race Problem Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:28 pm
    ----
Young males without a father figure and the strife they cause in not only indemic to humans.
One of the african nations was finding their rhino population was diminishing and it was not caused by poaching.
The cause?
Out of control adolescent male elephants killing the rhinos for fun.
All the older bulls in that area had been culled for ivory.
The fix.
1 get rid of the poachers
2 they introduced about a dozen mature bulls into the area, these bulls reintroduced discipline and control as ony a cranky male elephant can.
The rhino killing by elephants stopped.

#5: Re: America's Race Problem Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:54 pm
    ----
Yep, dead on, but the Dems can't get elected without it.

#6: Re: America's Race Problem Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:48 pm
    ----
lesterg3 wrote:
Yep, dead on, but the Dems can't get elected without it.

More truths revealed!

#7: Re: America's Race Problem Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:16 pm
    ----
who is racing who?????
we are all of the human race are we not?????
is this a color issue????
or just more shit stirring by agitators with hidden agendas???

#8: Re: America's Race Problem Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:40 am
    ----
Elvis wrote:
or just more shit stirring by agitators with hidden agendas???
Yep but not O'Reilly, he seems to have a handle on it.
Have a look at Jackson and sharpton, living high on the hog peddling the victim agenda.

#9: Re: America's Race Problem Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:53 am
    ----
Being a person of ethnic background I think problem of races are the unwillingness to assimilate.
Personally I think the idea of races are old fashioned, now that the transportation system has progress so much the world has become smaller, there ought to be no more race discrimination.
All of us as a known sentient beings should rally together and become earth citizen.
There are a big universe out there where 'race' may actually means something.
It is silly and very near sighted to pull out race cards to neighbor that 100% similar to you except for their ancestry background.
If we can share blood on transfusion, or other organ donation surely there are no difference between human.

I hate this subject.

#10: Re: America's Race Problem Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:57 am
    ----
The color of a persons skin is nothing, what the person is, does, and acts is everything. But, there is too much power and big money in hate and engendering hate. Look around the world, I am overwhelmed by the hate that exists. And, so those who would control the people, those who do nothing but take, those who believe they are destined to control and direct people's lives have learned to use hate to their advantage. The media follows right behind because nothing sells Coke better than a murder, disaster, or a riot. People can see it on the TV and say there for the grace of God go I. And, that in itself continues that hate cycle, because the second thought is look at what those bastards are doing.

If you're a history buff take a serious look at the economic , social, and political in Germany pre-Hitler. Anything familiar? How did Hitler come to power, praying on people weakness, with empty promises, lies, and engendering rabid hatred against a whole class/ethnic group of people. If was expedient he used different groups of people for objects of hatred depending on the location and past conflicts. It wasn't just the Hebrews.

Now, take a look at the USA and what's going on today; see any similarities?

I suspect that we are at the beginning of a new genocide of people, who are we being taught to hate now, Christians, and particularly white Christians. Listen to the news closely, watch what people are doing. Well, I could go on pontificating, but this is all in the Bible, God said it would happen. and I've heard he makes no mistakes.

#11: Re: America's Race Problem Author: BigBlueLocation: Lehigh Township, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:35 am
    ----
It would be nice to see the hate crime laws applied to those that pedal hate, whether for personal or political gain. This morning we have reports from SC of nine people shot and killed while in a prayer service at a church. The victims are black and the murderer white, they have video. I hope this vicious animal gets caught before he can commit more murders. This person is not less of an animal because he's white and he's not more of an animal because the victims are black. I don't know whether or not he was influenced by the race baiters, but this senseless race BS needs to end.

#12: Re: America's Race Problem Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:11 pm
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
Being a person of ethnic background I think problem of races are the unwillingness to assimilate.
Personally I think the idea of races are old fashioned, now that the transportation system has progress so much the world has become smaller, there ought to be no more race discrimination.
All of us as a known sentient beings should rally together and become earth citizen.
There are a big universe out there where 'race' may actually means something.
It is silly and very near sighted to pull out race cards to neighbor that 100% similar to you except for their ancestry background.
If we can share blood on transfusion, or other organ donation surely there are no difference between human.

I hate this subject.
well said Buddy

#13: Re: America's Race Problem Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:03 pm
    ----

#14: Re: America's Race Problem Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:34 pm
    ----
It's not a "race" problem, it’s a CULTURE problem. Admittedly most of the people, but not all, following that culture are of one race but it’s not about skin color.

#15: Re: America's Race Problem Author: SuzanneLocation: Eugene, Oregon PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:44 am
    ----
That church shootig in SC was the only thing on national news last night. It was stated that Obama has had to, once again, address the nation on gun violence;

"We don't have all the facts, but we do know that, once again, innocent people were killed in part because someone who wanted to inflict harm had no trouble getting their hands on a gun. At some point, we as a country, will have to reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries. The fact that this took place in a black church also raises questions about a dark part of our history."

Or in other words, we don't have all the facts, but I'm concluding innocent people were killed because it's too easy to buy a gun and history has proven that white folks wanna kill black folks.

Nothing in the news hour indicated a troubled youth, matter of fact I can't remember anything about the assailant other than he was young and had weird hair cut. Bout all they said about him was that he arrived at church about an hour before the shooting. FOX news on the other hand stated that he got the gun as a gift, oh and it was (once again) a killing in a gun-free zone. But knowing nothing, they conclude it's about racism and easy guns. I bet if a white person tripped over a black kid playing it would be racist assault.

Everything I've found out about this shooting has been gun control related and not about the assailant, his motives or his state of mind. It's all about racism and gun control. A knee-jerk reaction/conclusion/trial. Politicizing the tragedy is number one priority, it's not about the assailant or the victims, it's about agenda and seizing the moment, kick them while they're down.

Suz

-> General