I'm without words
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: I'm without words Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:07 pm
    ----
Elvis
these guys usually get killed so it matters little what they wear.
My first trip to asia, on a bus from Butterworth Malaysia to the Penang ferry there was 3 sets of dead thongs on the side of the road in amounst the puddles of blood.
That was a 10 km trip.
Might is right on asian roads.

#17: Re: I'm without words Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:19 pm
    ----
Population control Darwin style!

#18: Re: I'm without words Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:02 am
    ----
Funniest thing I ever saw, on the main north south road at Bagan Ajam, just south of the Air Base at Butterworth, two really 'cool' riders sitting at an angle on the seat, left knee cocked out and travelling in opposite directions at speed. Yep, they hooked knees, did something akin to a pirouette, a very fast pirouette, and ended up in separate heaps in opposite sides if the road...one in a 'monny' drain.

I laughed so hard I had to sit down. Yep, Asian moped riders are certainly a sight to see...98% of then ride like they are on a race track.

#19: Re: I'm without words Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:01 pm
    ----
Tremblay wrote:
And they are probably having kids.

OK! Who allowed them to breed???? wtf

#20: Re: I'm without words Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:05 pm
    ----
In peak hour in the morning and later arfo, I often see a bike with up to 4 adult on it.
Wanting to take a photo of them but always when I saw them my camera is not ready.
I still got a few days here, maybe soon I will get it.

-> General