not good news
-> General

#1: not good news Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:15 am
    ----
The misses

She was diagnosed with esophagus caner and in her stomach, she is at the seattle cancer center in Washington.. we are lucky cause our oldest son lives in evertte around 20 miles from the cancer center and that's where she is staying and goes for her treatments . This is her and our daughter dancing

#2: Re: not good news Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:19 pm
    ----
Mate,my heart goes out to you both . you will be in my prayers.

#3: Re: not good news Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 5:17 pm
    ----
We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

#4: Re: not good news Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:05 pm
    ----
Very sorry to hear this. She will be in thoughts and prayers.

-DallanC

#5: Re: not good news Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:40 pm
    ----
Thoughts and prayers are on their way.

#6: Re: not good news Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 2:38 am
    ----
Trembles, I'm really sorry to hear this mate...cancer is a most insidious and cruel disease that strikes far too many.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time, and we wish for a full and complete recovery for your lovely wife mate.

#7: Re: not good news Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 6:10 am
    ----
Sorry to hear that. Hope the treatments work well for her. All the best...
Gil

#8: Re: not good news Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 8:55 am
    ----
I and the misses want to thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers. the doc thinks that there is a good chance of wiping this so thanks to you all.

#9: Re: not good news Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 9:00 pm
    ----
Sorry to hear that mate, my thoughts are with you.

#10: Re: not good news Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:07 am
    ----
Tremblay wrote:
I and the misses want to thank you all for the kind thoughts and prayers. the doc thinks that there is a good chance of wiping this so thanks to you all.

Fingers crossed mate. Tell her to remain positive and to never give in.

#11: Re: not good news Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:06 am
    ----
There is hope she is in the top cancer centers in the U.S, they are saying it could be up to six months

#12: Re: not good news Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:29 pm
    ----
She is at a facility that will provide the best treatments possible. With a bit of prayer she will be back home in no time.

#13: Re: not good news Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 6:03 pm
    ----
That's what we all are praying for

#14: Re: not good news Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:20 am
    ----
Our families prayers are with her and your family.

-> General