How hot was it
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: How hot was it Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:22 am
    ----
way to hot

#2: Re: How hot was it Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:53 pm
    ----
Stay out of the heat!
I don't know what kind of temperatures it takes to do that but I am considering moving to Alaska... Wink

#3: Re: How hot was it Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:59 pm
    ----
Shocked Shocked Shocked

#4: Re: How hot was it Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:20 pm
    ----
I'm not on to complain about the weather I just try to remember...

#5: Re: How hot was it Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:26 pm
    ----
WOW...that is bloody hot...too hot. I think that guy needs to either see a Dr or get into a freezer to stop melting the way he is or before he knows it his chin will be on his navel.

#6: Re: How hot was it Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:38 pm
    ----
What "guy"??

#7: Re: How hot was it Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:43 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
What "guy"??

Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

#8: Re: How hot was it Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:43 pm
    ----
Wow, I had no idea boobs could melt.

#9: Re: How hot was it Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:34 pm
    ----
TOAST

#10: Re: How hot was it Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:49 pm
    ----
That photo reminds me of old Vietnam era medical films, one outstanding memory from that was medics peeling a negro soldier who had been burnt.
Combat is one thing, but how long does it take for a melinine enhanced individual to get sun burnt to the extent this bloke was.
That is gonna leave a mark.......

-> Jokes & Humor