Merry Christmas
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Merry Christmas Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:13 pm
    ----
I’d like to take this opportunity to wish each and every one of our Nuts and their families a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Christmas is a time of reflection where we all look at the year just gone, but more importantly remember the reason for the season and celebrate the birth of Our Lord Jesus Christ and what he delivered to us as a people.

#2: Re: Merry Christmas Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:51 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas everyone.

#3: Re: Merry Christmas Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:28 am
    ----
Thanks for helping me get into the Christmas Spirit. I'm not quite there yet. I'm laying Christmas wreaths on soldiers' graves at the National Cemetery today. I expect this to be a day of thanks and reflection.

#4: Re: Merry Christmas Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:35 am
    ----
Well said Vince. I agree, but....

As far as the holidays....Bah Humbug!

#5: Re: Merry Christmas Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:48 am
    ----
What bushy said , I agree

#6: Re: Merry Christmas Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:29 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas everyone and all the best of the new year to you and your families.

#7: Re: Merry Christmas Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:27 pm
    ----
all the best folks,stay safe in the crazy traffic,eat too much...drink nearly enough.....and do try to get along with others,peace joy etc etc is after all the message J.C. brought into our lives.

#8: Re: Merry Christmas Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:07 am
    ----
I say the same everyone here and to the men an women of our collective Armed Forces. Stay safe.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

#9: Re: Merry Christmas Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:55 pm
    ----
I love Christmas time and Christmas shopping. I usually do something like 1 for the boy, 2 for wife, one for me... I tell my wife to not look at the bank purchases too closely or it will spoil her surprise. I always end up with stuff I want / need because I sneak it in Very Happy

Thats how ya do it Wink

-DallanC

#10: Re: Merry Christmas Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:01 pm
    ----
Vince,
Outstanding post. Well said! All the best...
Gil

#11: Re: Merry Christmas Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:38 am
    ----
Happy Christmas from this side of the Pond everyone.

#12: Re: Merry Christmas Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:41 am
    ----
Yo, Merry

#13: Re: Merry Christmas Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:12 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas friends!

#14: Re: Merry Christmas Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:57 am
    ----
Since Hanukka is over I will wish those who celebrate the holy day, merry Christmas; those who just like the gifts and sales, happy holiday; and those that don't celebrate it at all have a good day anyway.
Just 4 more days so if you're not ready, GET IT DONE!

#15: Re: Merry Christmas Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:44 am
    ----
Just had my last day of work for the year and am starting to decompress ... so now I can get into the Christmas Spirit.

BTW, 4 days is plenty of time. I used to take care of getting up the tree and buying gifts on Christmas Eve. (they give the trees away for free then)

-> General