My Father in law
-> Spam-O-Rama

#1: My Father in law Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:33 pm
    ----
On the 15th of June Deb and I went to her fathers 97th birthday party.

On the 22nd of June he went into hospital with pneumonia.

On the 24th he died at 1350hrs, 40 mins before we got to the hospital.

On the 29th we had the funeral service for him.

Not only was he my father in law, he was my friend.

I MISS HIM. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

#2: Re: My Father in law Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:39 pm
    ----
Sorry to hear that prayers to your family and you.

#3: Re: My Father in law Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:11 pm
    ----
I’m so sorry to hear that mate. The loss of a family member is devastating...but when he is a good mate as well, it is gut wrenching.

Please pass on our commiserations to your SWMBO and her family and prayers for him from all of us Nuts.

#4: Re: My Father in law Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:52 pm
    ----
Sorry to hear that mate.
It is difficult to lose a friend.
My condolences to you and your family.

#5: Re: My Father in law Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:05 pm
    ----
Pete,
You and your family are in our prayers.
Your wife will get a special request for healing.

#6: Re: My Father in law Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:57 am
    ----
Thanks guys.

I was prompted to post this because of gelandangan's grand god father thread.

New life and a life gone.

#7: Re: My Father in law Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:26 pm
    ----
97's good going in anyone's book mate.

I know what a loss it can be but in the case of my dad, I always try to remember the good times we had.

#8: Re: My Father in law Author: sdrifter301 PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:39 am
    ----
I'm sorry for your loss.

#9: Re: My Father in law Author: inthedarkLocation: Ontario PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:14 am
    ----
My condolences mate

-> Spam-O-Rama