Happiness
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Happiness Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:23 pm
    ----
I watched the her walking down the aisle...

#2: Re: Happiness Author: pete4dLocation: Dixie , Alabama , & Louisiana PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:02 pm
    ----
I'LL DRINK TO THAT....... Cheers

#3: Re: Happiness Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:08 pm
    ----
to be greeted with the reply"theres no room in here ,you will squash the eggs"..... Sad Sad

#4: Re: Happiness Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:46 am
    ----
Oh Yeah!

#5: Re: Happiness Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:01 pm
    ----
Laughing

#6: Re: Happiness Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:40 am
    ----
No longer an issue.
I just buy my own beer, which now has a higher priority than food for the remaining child, (hell be living with her) essential oils, anything gluten free or sanitary pads.
Now I just have to move to a state that has beer inside the supermarket.

#7: Re: Happiness Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:58 am
    ----
What!! No beer in the super market? But that's a main staple and a very important part for the food groups.

#8: Re: Happiness Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:21 pm
    ----
aha dhc4eva.....sounds like the teenage demon shebi#%h stage is upon you....... good news is that it eventually passes,by the time the young lady is 21 they become nice again...well mine did anyway.

#9: Re: Happiness Author: dhc4everLocation: Ipswich, Queensland Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:18 pm
    ----
Elvis,
Hes a great kid. Hes always been more attached with his mum.
I never did girls thank godness, that moody period between puberty and after menopause, oooops 13 and 17, i couldnt handle.

Bushy,
Totally agree.
I have fond memories of shopping in our nations capital back in the 80s with a house mate.
Perusing the 2 alchol aisles at 3 am and getting the shopping out of the way of the maddening crowds.
Seems Quensland hasnt made it into the 1980s just yet, but the weather's is some what better.

#10: Re: Happiness Author: ElvisLocation: south island New Zealand PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:41 pm
    ----
ah I see "he will be living with her"....I read as its (hell be living with her)
with a lot of luck you lads might bond on your weekends...he may enjoy leaving the seat up ,blowing snot with a finger,scratching the bum and all the other things "guys" can do when the woman isnt around to chastise one for doing so.
good luck mate.

-> Jokes & Humor