A surprise today
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: A surprise today Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:12 pm
    ----
I was concerned she'd suffered a mishap.

Glad she's still alive & kicking.

#17: Re: A surprise today Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:45 pm
    ----
Well, they say things come in “threes”...received yet another email from one of our mates from who we haven’t heard for some time. I received an email from OntheLasGallinas. He is doing well, but been very busy. I passed on our regards and wishes for his return to posting on The Nut.

#18: Re: A surprise today Author: English MikeLocation: Whitehaven, Cumbria, UK PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:07 pm
    ----
That's good to know.

#19: Re: A surprise today Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:49 pm
    ----
we should get those 40 visitors to logon and say hello too.
Are they afraid we bite? You guys let me on, I figure that should open the door to anyone who likes to or wants to shoot, hunt or just talk about it and learn how much fun it can be!

#20: Re: A surprise today Author: AloysiusLocation: B., Belgium PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:20 am
    ----
bite???
Maybe we should start a list indicating how many Original teeth we still have…
on the other hand: one doesn't need a lot of teeth for a bite that hurts...

#21: Re: A surprise today Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:57 pm
    ----
Well, today it's up to 138 visitors.

Come on in folks! We won't hurt you. I promise!

-> General