Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug?
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:55 pm
    ----
Gotta love this site when you can razz eachother like this. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#2: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:01 pm
    ----
Howdy ( LOL ) I couldn't pick my self Very Happy

#3: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:03 pm
    ----
Joe,
I dont feel bad about it Very Happy
But i think your gonna be suprised with the outcome LOL Laughing

Knifeboy

#4: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:39 pm
    ----
Haha I have some ugly picts for sure... still trying to find a good one to stick in as an avatar.

-DallanC

#5: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: coyotehunter_1Location: Tennessee (USA) PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 8:23 pm
    ----
You guys just ain't right! Laughing Wink

#6: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:49 pm
    ----
We need to add the pig to the poll so we all come out lookin good!! Cool (if thats possible)

ps Coyotehunter_1 your correct we aint right Smile Smile

#7: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:44 am
    ----
I tried to add the pig to the poll, but I couldnt get it to work so we will just have to find out the hard way who's the bigUGLY. Very Happy Very Happy

#8: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: calsibley PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:46 am
    ----
I can't speak for you guys, but I was so ugly that when I was born the delivery doctor took one look at me and slapped my mother. Best wishes.

Cal

#9: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: coyotehunter_1Location: Tennessee (USA) PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:10 pm
    ----
calsibley,

Your... bad! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wink

#10: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: calsibley PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 1:50 pm
    ----
That damned pig has better looking teeth than mine. In fact, he just might look better than some people I know. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

#11: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:07 pm
    ----
Cal,
Maybe you should superimose those teeth on a picture of yourself, then you could use that picture as your avatar. Very Happy . Heck, we could even add you to the list to vote on Wink .

Knifeboy

#12: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: calsibley PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:41 pm
    ----
I'm not saying I'm ugly or anything, but when I was born the doctor took one look at me and slapped my mother. What else can I say? Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

#13: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: BlaineLocation: Maine PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:07 pm
    ----
When I lived in Louisiana, they used to have a saying that "That girl was a two pork chop baby!" which meant she was so ugly that when she was younger, her parents had to tie two pork chops around her neck to get the dog to play with her !!!!! Rolling Eyes

All the best...Blaine

#14: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: KnifeboyLocation: The Arizona desert PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:33 pm
    ----
Well we didnt get very many votes, but I guess im the Ugliest! Sucks to be me! LOL Very Happy
I think maybe there are a few of you out there who really want to vote you just dont want to make Joe feel bad. But you should just go ahead and vote. Comon I dont want to be the ugly guy around here. Mad
No hard feeling Joe. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Knifeboy

#15: Re: Poll --- Who has the Ugliest mug? Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:36 pm
    ----
No hard feelings here buddy. What i lack in looks i make up for with B-S Cool

-> General