Firearms International Corp.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#16: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: xl12oos PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:12 am
    ----
I have the 410 verson of this as well. And I was looking for information about it.

#17: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:52 am
    ----
Holly molly....6 new members and only one welcomed. and some of these posts are awhile back. Besides welcoming these people I was wondering how many of them are still here.

ttopformula
yoyoma
badolbob
rager
slickrick
And xl12oos welcome to this fine site. Pull up a stump and grab a beer...

Any of you guys still with us? If you are, you sure quiet...Must spend more time around the beer tub then around the fire...

#18: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: xl12oos PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:19 pm
    ----
I just joined lastnight. But I love guns and will post often.

#19: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: phill21Location: Western Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:27 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Holly molly....6 new members and only one welcomed. and some of these posts are awhile back. Besides welcoming these people I was wondering how many of them are still here.

ttopformula
yoyoma
badolbob
rager
slickrick
And xl12oos welcome to this fine site. Pull up a stump and grab a beer...

Any of you guys still with us? If you are, you sure quiet...Must spend more time around the beer tub then around the fire...

Bushy not sure how these guys slipped under the radar but welcome to you one and all. Embarassed

#20: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:53 pm
    ----
maybe we are being a bit generous about the beer..
you cant talk when you are drinking..
and after you are drinking, its no longer called talking..

#21: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: j-birdLocation: New Haven, CT PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:18 am
    ----
I just found a F.I. 12 gauge 2 3/4 inch single shot with a pistol grip, folding stock and 19 inch barrel. On one side it says made for Kimel IND. Matthews NC. USA, on the other side 12 gauge 2 3/4 inch F.I. IND. Washington DC and the serial # looks to be FS03604, the only other markings on it is P90 on the left side only of the barrel when it is opened to load. Any one have any info, can't find anything on the web. I will post a pic if anyone is interested in seeing the gun

Thanks.

#22: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: j-birdLocation: New Haven, CT PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:20 am
    ----
"Is there anybody out there"

#23: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:08 am
    ----
Yeah JB...I'm here mate.

I'm not even remotely familiar with this brand of firearm, so I don't want to make a goose of myself by offering advice or info that I cannot verify or confirm.

Cheers, Vince

#24: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:25 am
    ----
Must have caught me napping! I've been getting up several times during the night for the last three weeks or so, to run the wild hogs out of my yard, and I'm just tired.

I can't help you with that model of 12 guage. Never seen one. Hang in there, someone will recognize it.

Welcome aboard.

Cary

#25: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: j-birdLocation: New Haven, CT PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:02 pm
    ----
Thanks for getting back to me, it is the first time I have ever used a message board so was not sure if I was posting right. I will post a pic of the gun so everyone can see it, I soon as I figure out how to do that.

Thanks again have a good Thanksgiving.

CIAO

#26: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: wwperryLocation: chesapeake va PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:23 pm
    ----
i have same 22. mine is surprisingly accurate. i can sit all day target shooting with it. don't know anything about it though

#27: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: j-birdLocation: New Haven, CT PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:56 pm
    ----
I can't find any info on mine and it is driving me nuts. Have not shot mine yet but it likes like it is going to be fun. Thanks perry happy shooting, and happy Thanksgiving to all.

#28: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: SheolLocation: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:52 pm
    ----
I have the .22 cal rifle that was pictured. Mine is in pretty good shape (90-95%), with no rust or damage. I found the serial number on the bottom of the handgrip frame. Mine is B5658 and I've owned it since 1969 or 1970. I bought it used, so it may be 5 to 10 years older than that. I've only shot about a box of ammo (50 ct.) through it. I also used to own the .410 gauge shotgun. I parted with it many years back, but wished I still had it. It was a sweet squirrel gun.

I haven't found very many gundealers or collectors that know what the gun is or it's value. I will keep it regardless of what it's value is, mainly because it's unique and it's always handy when I need to dispatch yard critters and pesky birds. The little .22 cal short is about as quiet as a pellet gun and easier to use.

#29: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: fnuserLocation: S.W. Missouri, U.S.A. PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:16 pm
    ----
Bad ol bob be sure your gun isn't chambered in 7x64 Brenneke this was a factory cartridge similar to the 7-06 that wasn't. it sounds like you have a "musketeer" or a bolt action very similar to the F.n. commercial 98 mauser.

#30: Re: Firearms International Corp. Author: aametalmasterLocation: Salem Ohio PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:39 pm
    ----
Newbie here...

I traded for an FIE .243 barrel 18 years ago that prob was taken off a Mauser 98 action. I turned down the threads and rethreaded it for a GEW 88 action. I just shoot light reloads from it and it was cheap to make...Bob

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions