Favorite Beers (and types)
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#61: Re: Favorite Beers (and types) Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:51 pm
    ----
I'll get my celebration soon enough, trust me. Just a matter of time. Need to get the job first and move out there to the town to really celebrate my accomplishments in college and the trade. Then after that I guess there will be more bigger celebrations to come like getting married and having kids. Laughing

One thing though nothing less then 5.0% for me never got used to "light beer". So if there is a party lets stick to 5.0% and above. I'll buy if you come out here for it, don't know if any of you know these brands but they are good, Alexander Keiths, Moosehead Lager (or "Green"), Rickards Red, Molson Export, Molson Canadian, Labatta Blue etc. Wink

Dimitri

#62: Re: Favorite Beers (and types) Author: ArronLocation: Cen.Iowa, by way of SWIowa PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:38 am
    ----
Ok am not usually in this section. Strange; as I now understand if this is what is discussed then I NEED! to be in this section ALOT! more.
OK: I like GOOD BEER! Life is too short for cheap beer.
Recently I have developed a taste for Smithwick's. I cannot drink Guiness Stout, at all but the Harp lager they make is OK to me.
I like to try different types and have spent a fair number of my hard earned dollars on such. SOme others Ilike as well - Anything Miller brewed. Budwieser Select, I do drink Bud and Bud Light on occasion when the nieghbor across street let's his wife(Peggy) try to get me drunk.

I have had Egytian beer, English beer, Ductch beer, Japanessse beer, Chinesse beer, Mexican beer(I do not like Corona!) Cnadian beer, I am not sure if I have Austrailian or not so I think I need to get some and make sure I remember it.

As far hard stuff I tend to like the darker stuff. I enjoy a good Scots act of distilling, and I can handle some burbons. One that is made here in Iowa that is not that but as long as you are not trtyin to make yourself sick is something called Templeton Rye which is made up there in Templeton. Asa intereting taste to it.

#63: Re: Favorite Beers (and types) Author: A17ShooterLocation: California Foothills (Gold Country) PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:54 pm
    ----
I like the local stuff. Well, local to Northern California that is. Korbel Brandy and Anchor Steam beer. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale also good. Double Springs products are good but, they're only available in one bar that I know of. Pretty much given up on wine. Like to taste the hops in my beer. Lite beer tastes like water. In a pinch though, I'll take a snort of about anything that includes grain alcohol and doesn't have the word scotch in the name. Very Happy even Foster's Very Happy

-> Spam-O-Rama