New Smilies!
-> General

#1: New Smilies! Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:10 pm
    ----
New Smilies! I had a few I found on the net and finally decided to throw'em up on the website for use. I a couple of them remind me of a few of you guys Smile

Worship

Roses

Bow

fish

Toothless

Laughing

scared

Shiner

Yuck

The Wave

burr

Faint

-DallanC

Last edited by DallanC on Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: New Smilies! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:15 pm
    ----
Aah come on Dallan...I don't need all them bowin' and scrapin' in front of me...ON YOUR BELLIES BOYS..... Worship All the way down...!!!

#3: Re: New Smilies! Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:18 pm
    ----
Hey I forgot to flag that one as only to refer to me... I was thinking more of Toothless for you ROFL

-DallanC

#4: Re: New Smilies! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:20 pm
    ----
Well... Ya have ta be fast ta get yer licks in first... ROFL

#5: Re: New Smilies! Author: 4rum PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:10 pm
    ----
Thanks Dallan;

Regardless of the use they get, it's great to know that you're looking after the interests your membership. 'preciate ya Toothless

#6: Re: New Smilies! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:12 pm
    ----
The Wave Gota Love Um Faint
Joe

#7: Re: New Smilies! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:30 pm
    ----
Thanks DallanC :roses:, nice additions Laughing Bow Shiner ROFL

#8: Re: New Smilies! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:59 am
    ----
WOO HOO....more ways to express oneself. Love it. Well done Dallan. Your kids would no doubt be spoilt terrible with all of your fun stuff on the 'puter. The Wave

Cheers, Vince

#9: Re: New Smilies! Author: DallanCLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:56 pm
    ----
Added some more, its easy to find and upload them:

Bang Head

Smash

Cyclops

Hug

LadysMan

-DallanC

-> General