Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down
I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and
I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my Harley Davidson motorcycle next to the
garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole
street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my
Harley, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be
leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Thanks,

Worried in Texas

#2: Re: Now this is serious... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:53 am
    ----
Mate, there is absolutely no excuse for what she is doing !!! I would not tolerate it for a minute more, it is disgusting, obscene and totally unforgivable ! Shocked Shocked

Put her on a trailer and get her off to the dealer as soon as possible....leaking oil onto the rest of the engine.......wrong in so many ways. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#3: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 4rum PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:01 am
    ----
Dear Vince;

Thanks for the understanding and support... I knew I could count on you. Very Happy

#4: Re: Now this is serious... Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:51 am
    ----
Dear Worried in Texas

Perhaps your wife can recommend a good Harley mechanic

#5: Re: Now this is serious... Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:08 am
    ----
Suggest you call your best buddy next time the wife leaves. If he answers, two birds, take your guns and bike over to your buddy's house and sell them to him for $100. Have him take his bike to get it fixed right away!!!

If you have any luck at all, the wife will leave one night and not come back.
Call me, I like bikes,
Abby's younger sister

#6: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:14 am
    ----
I wouldn't put up with it either!!!!! The smell of that oil getting hot when she's ridden would make me sick.....! Yuck Laughing

#7: Re: Now this is serious... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:55 am
    ----
This gets passed around the net quite abit but one thing I've always had on my mind about it is:

Why cant the guy just confront her ?? Confused

Never understoud these Dear Abby questions with people asking for advice, just got to be stright with the girl, and if she tries weasling her way out of it just end the relationship (works better if you don't have kids to fight over too I'd imagine). Smile

Dimitri

#8: Re: Now this is serious... Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:07 pm
    ----
Dimitri, focus son, it's the Harley that matters here.

#9: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 4rum PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:09 pm
    ----
Heck with the philosophy... I LIKE boobs!

#10: Re: Now this is serious... Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:19 pm
    ----
4rum, focus son, new subject new subject ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

#11: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 4rum PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:53 pm
    ----
..........hey thanks tracker......... whew, got a little carried away there.
Evil or Very Mad

#12: Re: Now this is serious... Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:40 pm
    ----
well that's understandable, given the magnitude of the subjects Smile

#13: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:59 pm
    ----
Those dear Abbey posts will do that to you sometimes. Depending of course on your Point Sleep mental state of mind at the time............... Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

#14: Re: Now this is serious... Author: bittysmoma PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:42 pm
    ----
You guys crack me up! You should submit some of your jokes to http://www.freechattanooga.com/ If your not from where I am though, check the bottom of the page for your closest city and under the play section there is a place to submit all your jokes! I put some of my jokes already! Hope to laugh with all of you later! Very Happy

#15: Re: Now this is serious... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:49 pm
    ----
Well bittysmoma...We also, as you have noticed I'm sure, discuss hunting and other endeavers. Will you be joining us? Please do. And welcome to the site. Sit a spell. I'll get you a beer or...And we can talk...Hunting and reloading subjects. Absolutely please join us...

I have to assume you are a woman by the name you are using and we need a woman's input...Besides the rest of these guys are flat butt ugly...Except me...

(hoping Dallan's not lookin")

-> Jokes & Humor