Now this is serious...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#16: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:54 pm
    ----
Welcome aboard bittysmoma, join right in but keep an eye out for that "touchy, feely sensitve Bushy." Laughing Laughing Laughing

#17: Re: Now this is serious... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:56 pm
    ----
bittysmoma,

Welcome to the forums Howdy

Sit back and enjoy yourself here. Smile

Dimitri

#18: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 4rum PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:38 pm
    ----
Hello bittysmoma;

Sounds like you have a fine sense of humor... around here... you'll need it!!

Very Happy

#19: Re: Now this is serious... Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:43 pm
    ----
Hey bittysmoma

Welcome, and I just want to add it's true we consider ol' Bushy to be one of the handsome fellas here, but we had a real close call on the vote of whether he should post his picture or one of his horse. The horse was walking away from the camera, if you can see what I mean Very Happy

#20: Re: Now this is serious... Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:46 pm
    ----
Ok ok guys settle down, I know your excited seeing as this is a young women posting on this forum giving complements to our lax friendly attidude here with our jokes and all BUT we dont want to scary the young lady away. Wink

Dimitri

#21: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:48 pm
    ----
tracker wrote:
Hey bittysmoma

Welcome, and I just want to add it's true we consider ol' Bushy to be one of the handsome fellas here, but we had a real close call on the vote of whether he should post his picture or one of his horse. The horse was walking away from the camera, if you can see what I mean Very Happy

bittysmoma Roses Roses Roses Roses
He's right, don't look to closely at Bushy scared scared scared Toothless Laughing

#22: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:33 pm
    ----
Bushy, I think you got too friendly sittin' next to bittysmoma and scared her off. We told you to keep your hands to yourself, now look what you've done..........! Sad

#23: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 4rum PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:46 am
    ----
BAD Bushy... BAD!!! Mad

#24: Re: Now this is serious... Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:30 am
    ----
I'm pretty sure they're wrong Bushy, bitsymoma will come back. But if they're right, what the h@#!, good for you Haha Haha

#25: Re: Now this is serious... Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:55 pm
    ----
Welcome bittysmoma...I'm sure if shes been lurking on here for a while she knows what to expect. LOL

#26: Re: Now this is serious... Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:33 pm
    ----
You may be right but I still think Bushy should have kept his hands in his pockets............. Mr. Green

Last edited by 1895ss on Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

#27: Re: Now this is serious... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:10 pm
    ----
Not enough room for both hands in one pocket. Now we have gramarical error...

#28: Re: Now this is serious... Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:38 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Not enough room for both hands in one pocket. Now we have gramarical error...

Both huh?.. you mean both 17 of them?

Very Happy Very Happy

#29: Re: Now this is serious... Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:41 pm
    ----
gelandangan...You do understand don't you? That you may be living tooo close to Vince and it's starting to rub off...

#30: Re: Now this is serious... Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:45 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
gelandangan...You do understand don't you? That you may be living tooo close to Vince and it's starting to rub off...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE

I'm not crazy...although I got hit by a truck yesterday and there's noting wrong wiv me....wiv me....wiv me...wiv me

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing

Cheers, Vince

-> Jokes & Humor