Valentines Day.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Valentines Day. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:18 am
    ----
Yup and I have gone through thick and thin (more thick of late wtf ) with her...How about she take me out to dinner. I worked for a living and she stayed home and helped around the house while I spent my free time at home workin' around the property. So you tell me...Who did the most. Rant all you want 4rum...I doubt that it will even make a dent in my chauvenist armor... Very Happy

#17: Re: Valentines Day. Author: bodyalterLocation: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:32 am
    ----
well, I guess they don't make them like that any more 4rum. my day starts about 3 hours before hers, I get up make my own breakfast, clean up, sweep and mop the floors, start the laundry, at this point I make her daughter breakfast and clean up.
then its about time to go to work. I work come home, do the dishes clean up do more laundry go to bed and start over the next day.

#18: Re: Valentines Day. Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:58 am
    ----
4rum wrote:
:censored: ... 'emme tell some o' ya'll somethin'
The Ladyrum has stuck by me through thick and thin (a hell of a lot of thin) for over 30 years now. If you lot don't know what Valentines day is about... ask! I'll rant some more!

Well said! Rant away, brother! Smile

#19: Re: Valentines Day. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:48 am
    ----
Now don't get me wrong guys...I have a pretty good deal with this woman. It's just that the wealth (work) is spread pretty even. Mine might be a little more physical, but...I get to work the horses, pick up after them, repair fences, repair barns and buck bales of hay. She gets to pet and spoil the horses. I mow an acre of lawn, keep the yard neat and tity and make repairs on the house and all its systems, She cleans, cooks, does laundry and shops...I keep both vehicles up and she drives them...Yup...Fair split...

You don't even get a day off from work on Valentines Day... wtf Invented by Halmark? Yup...And with the co-operation of women.

#20: Re: Valentines Day. Author: moose2Location: North Idaho PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:59 am
    ----
Mmmm-Quite a passionate topic this "Valentines Day" stuff.--tr

#21: Re: Valentines Day. Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:20 am
    ----
moose2 wrote:

Yep I agree .............. and I'm staying out of it!!!! Shocked Very Happy

#22: Re: Valentines Day. Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:13 pm
    ----
Blauck, blauck...Chickens...Blauck, blauck...

#23: Re: Valentines Day. Author: 4rum PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:13 pm
    ----
There is a great difference between chauvinism and disrespect. I will admit to being VERY lucky. On the other hand, if my wife did not deserve my respect, she would not be here. When we married I expected a partnership, she has more than fulfilled her part... if she hadn't... I would not be here. If there is never the desire to do something nice or special for the woman in our life... something needs fixed!

If we'er keeping score... something needs fixed!

A two dollar card or a dinner out will never replace the years of nights alone for her while I worked 24 hour shifts as a fireman... but she's never asked for more. (Not even that really, that's why I want to give it). So listen guys, I won't rag on ya'll, but I will wish everyone of you the opportunity, at some time in your life to experience the honor of hookin' up with a good woman... an' if anyone wants to congratulate me on landin' a keeper... well I'll thank you kindly.

#24: Re: Valentines Day. Author: bodyalterLocation: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:46 pm
    ----
to all you guys who landed a Mrs. Right...send some luck and patience my way. thinking the latter is what I need more of.

Matt

#25: Re: Valentines Day. Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:24 am
    ----
1895ss wrote:
moose2 wrote:

Yep I agree .............. and I'm staying out of it!!!! Shocked Very Happy

ha ha ha....me too, and it ain't cause I'm chicken....it's cause ummm, well ahh, ummm....well ok....I'm chicken. Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

Tricia and I have been married 32 yrs come 23 August so I 'spose we must be doin' somethin' right. Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#26: Re: Valentines Day. Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:27 pm
    ----
Very Happy Very Happy hi folks. everyday is valentines day at our house. we both work, we carpool to our jobs, so we get to be together and talk about our days work everyday. i wouldn't have it any other way.we have 2 kids. bothe grown so we have a holiday eryday we've been together fo 40 years and am looking forward to another 40 years . ofcource we'll be to old to remember what when and why. DAve Very Happy Very Happy

#27: Re: Valentines Day. Author: 4rum PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:54 pm
    ----
Tip O' the hat fireball 3, an' my best to th' missus.

#28: Re: Valentines Day. Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:27 pm
    ----
Very Happy Very Happy thanks man we try. have a happy with your missus also Dave Very Happy Very Happy

#29: Re: Valentines Day. Author: MoraxLocation: Pittsburgh Pa PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:33 pm
    ----
hey it took me a trial run with a raving nutjob before i found this woman and its been 14 years so far with no end of the misery in sight.. Today was her Bday as well as valentines day around the corner.. so i always have my feb. cut out for me!!

#30: Re: Valentines Day. Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:10 pm
    ----
Hmmm you had a raving nutjob the first time.....! I had a raving sl.. .. tramp the first time. Spent 12 years with her before I could prove it then we parted ways, a year later I found the best woman in the world and we've been together for more than 22 "GREAT" years and married for 17 of them.

-> General