The Canadian Quiz
-> General

#1: The Canadian Quiz Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:42 pm
    ----
www02.quizyourfriends....147-150856

Try it out. Laughing

Dimitri

#2: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:54 pm
    ----
I got 8 out of ten, I had no idea how the French version of our anthem ends. wtf I'm not French........ Shocked Very Happy

#3: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: bodyalterLocation: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:22 pm
    ----
well I got 30%....not much of your near neighbor to the south. I blame it on my public education....

#4: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: HandloaderLocation: Phoenix, Arizona PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:42 am
    ----
Interesting quiz site; now, I wonder how long before I get unsolicited emails? Too, I noted that new quiz questions can be posted and I was contemplating a long standing question:

Given the number of illegal Canadians in the United States and the number of illegal Americans in Canadan, would you support consolidating the two nations?

. . . . of course, under the US Constitution with 2nd Ammendment rights for all. And, no biligualism.

Good Canadian beer, more hunting opportunities and lower taxes for all!!

#5: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:57 am
    ----
I got a double post some how....... Shocked must be an itchy trigger finger...... Laughing

Last edited by 1895ss on Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total

#6: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:00 am
    ----
Handloader wrote:

Given the number of illegal Canadians in the United States and the number of illegal Americans in Canadan, would you support consolidating the two nations?

"Certainly"

Handloader wrote:

. . . . of course, under the US Constitution with 2nd Ammendment rights for all. And, no biligualism.

"Great"

Handloader wrote:
Good Canadian beer, more hunting opportunities and lower taxes for all!!

Ok we'll share the beer and the lower taxes but you can't hunt north of the 49th, unless you were born on this side.......OK Smile Deal Very Happy

#7: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:36 am
    ----
We got illegal aliens coming from the north too?? Aah geeezz... Makes me feel like the bologna between two slices of bread...I'm for anexing the whole continent...And I'm drinkin' the beer too...Canada would probably join, but we would have to invade the southern part...

Last edited by Bushmaster on Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:39 am
    ----
Hard to be a illegal Canadian in the US for the simple reason its not that hard to apply and get a green card then citizenship if your Canadian from what I gather from people who did that. Shocked

Dimitri

#9: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:58 am
    ----
It may be a bit tougher these day though...

#10: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:59 am
    ----
Might be 1895, still everyone is still complaining about the brain drain so might not be. Laughing

Dimitri

#11: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:30 am
    ----
Yes but the only ones going these days are the smar............ I mean the ugly ones, thats why you and I are still here...... Very Happy

#12: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: HandloaderLocation: Phoenix, Arizona PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:23 pm
    ----
Bushmaster's idea is superb and one that I have advocated for decades -- consolidate all of N America!! What a powerhouse that would be!!

Bushy for President!

#13: Re: The Canadian Quiz Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:54 am
    ----
Oh no no no....We have already have had two Bushs' there. We don't need third one...

-> General