Eater's going to be late
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Eater's going to be late Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:25 pm
    ----
A friend sent me this and with the humor in here I thought ya'll would like it

#2: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:34 pm
    ----
My son says they look more like deer ears...Anyone want to chance a guess?

#3: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:41 pm
    ----
what can I say my friend is a spoiled big city girl.

#4: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 2:36 pm
    ----
if those are rabbit that was one big bunny

#5: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:26 pm
    ----
What??!!?? Oh ye of little faith...He has to be big to haul all those easter eggs...

#6: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:33 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
What??!!?? Oh ye of little faith...He has to be big to haul all those easter eggs...

But dat's what de bunny support staff's fwor Very Happy

#7: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:37 am
    ----
And a union too I suppose...Well da gotta find a nother bunny...

#8: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: yotebusterLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:43 am
    ----
That's either one very small Lab, or one heck of a bunny. I'm saying, Oh deer.
YB wtf [b]

#9: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:25 pm
    ----
The poor thing was the last of its kind.
From the late triassic period where mammals were taking hold of the Earth and could get bigger in size.
Yes my friends what you are looking at here today is sadly the last of those laborious giants

HareTonidaes Gontomarocis was the Latin name for this animal.

We only knew of him as the Easter Bunny
No more hopping down that bunny trail
with his hippty hop.

(oh my bad, that was peter wasnt it?)

may we have a moment of silence as the reality of extiction sets in.

regards

#10: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 3:44 pm
    ----
that explains why the easter bunny clucks too. now I get it. poor mister bunny. he was greatly loved. he now joins the Pilsbury dough boy who died of a yeast infection and the energizer rabbit who had his batters put in backwards (he just kept coming and coming (am I alowed to say that))

Last edited by rdncktink on Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

#11: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:50 pm
    ----
Deer ears.
Bambi isn't coming for Easter either.

How does my Avatar look?

I will post a picture when I find our camera cord that my wife lost.
The Avatar does look a little like me though.

Eric

#12: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:06 pm
    ----
ElyBoy wrote:

I will post a picture when I find our camera cord that my wife lost.
The Avatar does look a little like me though.

Eric
So your a little yellow, sleepy, and bald??? Confused
Mines my right ankle, if you look close you can see what it covers. Kept getting told that withe teaching it would be a problem so I covered it with a memorial to my Uncle.

#13: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: sniperLocation: Utah PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:57 am
    ----
ROFL Usually, bunnies' ears aren't that hairy on the inside--something to do with dissipating heat, I think. And those are big!

#14: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: keetoowahLocation: Deep in the mountains of Montana PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:12 pm
    ----
I wrote back to my friend who originally sent that picture to me, and told her I was sending her pictures of deer and of rabbits so she can learn the difference
all she said back was, "why the hell would i need to know the difference?"
told ya she lives in a big city.
then I told her i was going to send pictures of where eggs and milk come from to her.. yea that will do it.

regards

#15: Re: Eater's going to be late Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:15 pm
    ----
And how long do you plan to keep this "friend"?

Gotta go...I hear hungry horses...

-> Jokes & Humor