I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded ammu
-> General

#1: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded ammu Author: happycamper PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:26 pm
    ----
I pay cash for all most any kind of factory and or reloaded ammunition
please email me if you have any for sale
for a cheep cheep price

apple03 @ localnet.com

#2: Re: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded ammu Author: wncchester PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:36 pm
    ----
We may assume you're a batman with the BATF and are trying to "Ruby Ridge" a few of us?

#3: Re: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:55 pm
    ----
Censored SPAMMER ALERT NoNo

#4: Re: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded Author: happycamper PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:40 pm
    ----
wncchester wrote:
We may assume you're a batman with the BATF and are trying to "Ruby Ridge" a few of us?

Hi
I do not work for any goverment agencys

no one gets in to any truble
i just like buying ammo its my hobby

#5: Re: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded ammu Author: happycamper PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:41 pm
    ----
I buy ammo for my one use
I do not work for any goverment agency

#6: Re: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:53 am
    ----
ATF??? OSHA???Hillary for Presedent Chairman???
Sorry, I know NOTHING about reloading, and have NEVER even shot a gun.
Gun??? What's a gun???? Confused Confused

Padro Sanchaz wtf wtf
Citizen of Mexico

#7: Re: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:50 am
    ----
Muy bueno, Padro...muy bueno Very Happy Very Happy

#8: Re: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded Author: happycamper PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:20 pm
    ----
ElyBoy wrote:
ATF??? OSHA???Hillary for Presedent Chairman???
Sorry, I know NOTHING about reloading, and have NEVER even shot a gun.
Gun??? What's a gun???? Confused Confused

Padro Sanchaz wtf wtf
Citizen of Mexico

none

#9: Re: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:54 pm
    ----
So I am going to tell you on an open site, that I will ship to you, loaded ammunition, against the law from my hut in Mexico City to you.
I'm going to hold tight for a bit because another person is asking the same as you on the reloading part of the HuntingNut Forum.

I also sent a message to Dallan to check and see which gringo will give me the best price for this illegal transaction.
Do you want anything else shipped to you from my home in Mexico?? Very Happy Very Happy

Pedro Laughing

#10: Re: I pay cash for all kinds of reloaded and or hand loaded Author: happycamper PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:14 pm
    ----
any one can ship reloaded ammo
i had thousands of rds of reloaded ammo shiped to me no problems
at all

-> General