Newest addition to my arsenal
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:19 am
    ----
www.gunbroker.com/Auct...m=84375666

Hehehe Very Happy I now have the entire line of the Ruger KM77VT's

204ruger
220swift
22-250
25/06
22ppc

Unless I find another oddball that I don't know about Mad

#2: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:28 pm
    ----
Sweet Very Happy Looks like a fine rifle. Let us no how it shoots.
Joe

#3: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:19 pm
    ----
What a beauty.. Nice collection Very Happy

#4: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:48 pm
    ----
Ah, you are a sick and demented man Cody....nobody in their right mind has THAT many Rugers. Laughing

Seriously though mate....the rifle looks good. As Joe said...let us know how it shoots.

Cheers, Vince

#5: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:56 pm
    ----
Vince, you have no idea how many Rugers I actually have. About 85% of my collection is Ruger's if that tells you anything. Very Happy Thanks for the compliment though. I will be needing to pick up some reloading dies and brass for the 22ppc.

#6: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:20 pm
    ----
Codybrown,
I'm not up on the Rugers but I do remember that they also chambered a 6PPC in the varmit line.
Did a little checking around and only found a listing for a K77VT. It also came in the 22PPC and 6PPC. Don't know if thats the same as the KM's or not.
Anyways check it out, you just might have an excusse to buy another gun.
Man, I just love to help spend other peoples money!!!!!!!! Very Happy

#7: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:22 pm
    ----
chamberesd221: you have a link for the 6ppc? The KM77VT are Ruger's target/varmit configuration. I never need another excuse to buy another gun because I'm still single Surprised

#8: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:43 pm
    ----
Sorry, no link
I remembered Ruger chambering the 6PPC and looked it up in the Blue Book, But it was listed as a K77VT.
I found no listings for the KM's. I thought they might be the same.

#9: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:16 pm
    ----
See how fast cody jumped on that, though? Attaboy, Cody.

#10: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:32 pm
    ----
Thanks tracker:D I think I'm going to call Ruger tomorrow and see if I can find someone to talk to about the KM77VT lineup. I want to make sure I have all the rifles in that configuration.

#11: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:34 pm
    ----
You must really love thouse rifles, can't imagine owning that many of the same type. Very Happy

Dimitri

#12: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:32 am
    ----
And what is wrong with Ruger guns of any kind? I am a bit partial to #1s and OM single actions myself. Course, I have the same afliction and have been an RCA member since 1975. Very Happy

The good, bad and ugly about Ruger collecting is the word, never. There is no such word for a Ruger collector, cause every time you think you have all of a type, another gun that was "never" made comes out of the wood work.
Ed

#13: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:31 pm
    ----
You got me thinking so I checked... 27% of my guns are Rugers, with a several more on the wish list. The next highest number is 12% for Marlin. S&W, Winchester and Remington are there too.

#14: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: trackerLocation: Manitoba, Canada PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:53 pm
    ----
Kinda makes me wonder how well armed you are (guessing---very)when you refer to the guns in your collection by percentage rather than numbers, lol. Don't get me wrong mind you, I'm saying it's a good thing. Very Happy

#15: Re: Newest addition to my arsenal Author: codybrownLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:02 pm
    ----
Hehehe ypu, I got quite a few. Well, I found out that the KM77VT's were also chambered in the 6mm ppc. So another one to my "want" list

-> General