July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#1: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: HandloaderLocation: Phoenix, Arizona PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:00 am
    ----
A knock on the door brings you out of your mid-day slumber. Opening the door you find a beautiful blued eyed brunette, stunning in all regards. Being a gentleman, you invite her in out of the heat. She is friendly and almost too aluring. To make matters better, she informs you that you, and only you, have been declared the winner in a contest you forgotten you had entered. Winner of what?

You can choose any production rifle for your very own, with a few stipulations:

1. You cannot sell the rifle
2. You must use it, hunting or shooting
3. All prizes taxes will be paid for you
4. They will provide whatever scope you want

5. You have ten seconds to respond: GO

What did you select (besides the brunette)?

#2: Re: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:36 am
    ----
Model 70 300 WinMag.

Oops, I already have one.

OK, I'll take the brunette.
Oops, I already have one. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Bad day for me. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Eric

#3: Re: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:08 pm
    ----
Winchester mod 70 in .270...

Can I have a pistol instead?

Sig Sauer Revolution C3 in .45 ACP...

I don't need a brunette. I already have a blonde and she won't like the brunette... Very Happy

#4: Re: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:25 pm
    ----
I'd say a M107 from Barrett with a USO SN3 scope.

Since it would be a prize winning, it wouldn't matter that I'd be forced to keep it in the USA all year long and have to go down to shoot it. Because 1) They are prohibited here, and 2) the US State Department wont issue export permits for them anymore anyways.

As for the brunette, depends if I'm with a girl or married then, currently being single, well thats for me to know and her to find out. Laughing

Dimitri

#5: Re: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:24 pm
    ----
I have no use for the brunette, unless she can take some of the workload off my wife.
model 700 in .223
simmons sniper scope.

#6: Re: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:45 pm
    ----
Definitely a Winchester Model 70 in .308 or 30.06 fitted with a Leopold VX-7L 3.5-14x56mm Long Range Riflescope, or maybe a Swarovski Z6i 2,5-15x56 BT P.

The brunette.....nah, no need for one, and anyway, she's only the bearer of good news and gifts. The prize is much more important...and useful.

Cheers, Vince

#7: Re: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: GroovyJackLocation: Bama PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:54 pm
    ----
CZ550 500 Jeffery ..

Dont need the scope , but I'll take the S&B FlashDot 1.5-4x I think it is ..

#8: Re: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: hunterjoe21Location: Miles City, Montana PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:26 pm
    ----
Remmy 700 in 300 win mag
Leupold VX-3 3.5-10x50mm scope...

Blondie, brunette, redhead, don't make much difference, they're all kookie....

#9: Re: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: jeclif PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:55 am
    ----
cz kelvelar stock 527 in 223 with a 1 in 9 twist cz scope mounts and burris 4x14

#10: Re: July 4th Fantasy, The Perfect Day Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:55 am
    ----
Rem 700 in 35 Whelen with a Leupold 3-9 VX11 should do just fine, and the Brunete can stick around for some shootin lessons's Very Happy
Joe

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions