Children and permanent markers
-> Jokes & Humor

#1: Children and permanent markers Author: DuceLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:10 pm
    ----
This is my Grand daughter she is 6 years old, this is is what happens when her and her friend decide to play with a permanent marker. Her mother is still trying to get it off while I type this so she can go to school tomorrow looking half way normal!

#2: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: GrumulkinLocation: Central Ohio PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:54 am
    ----
If you have someone you don't like, be sure to give their kids crayons, permanent markers, drums and/or a horn. Do the same to your sibling if you have a sibling who has given your kids any of the aforementioned items.

#3: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:42 am
    ----
The same thing happened at my house, when we were babysitting the neighbors 4 year old son. He did the same thing, except he also included the walls of my daughters room, as high as he could reach! I think I would make them go to school that way. That might keep them from doing it again.

Cary

#4: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:37 am
    ----
Meany!!! Me too though...But, I'm just as bad...I sent my 11 year old daughter to school with "October Black Hand Disease"... Very Happy

Last edited by Bushmaster on Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:46 am
    ----
That looks like something I'd do ... Least I'm home schooled .................

#6: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:14 am
    ----
nice camo pattern.. must be good in the bush.. Very Happy

Nothing wrong in learning early..

#7: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
"October Black Hand Disease"... Very Happy

Now Bushy, what the heck is that!!!!!!!!!!! I've never heard that before.

Cary

#8: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: DuceLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:16 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Meany!!! Me too though...But, I'm just as bad...I sent my 11 year old daughter to scool with "October Black Hand Disease"... Very Happy

So yours like to play with walnuts to?

#9: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:14 pm
    ----
Oh, I get it! I saw some of them once. They're not native to this area.

Cary

#10: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:17 pm
    ----
Cary..."October Black Hand Disease" is an infection that occurs in the month of October when the walnuts are on the ground and must be picked up. The husks are the contagent... Very Happy

No Duce...As a matter of fact she didn't speak to me for the whole period that it took for the stain to wear off. She noticed the color change on her hands and was a bit bothered until I assured her that it would wash off...Right!! ROFL She has never forgotten that nor, I don't believe. she has ever forgiven me either... Very Happy

#11: Re: Children and permanent markers Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:07 pm
    ----
Dekum Blue remover works wonders at work where people feel the need to use permenate and paint markers on everything.

Dimitri

-> Jokes & Humor