Gun Rights Suspended
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Gun Rights Suspended Author: buffalohunterLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:12 am
    ----
I have been saying for years that this kind of behavior was coming, if the American people aren't willing to fight to keep there individual rights than they WILL LOSE them very quickly. That time is now, if we don't stand togather and fight than we will lose.

It is my personal feeling that most Americans don't have the intestinal fortitude to defend their rights, very sad state of affairs. Later.

Harold

#17: Re: Gun Rights Suspended Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:45 pm
    ----
PaulS,

According to John Titor, the Civil War has already started. Remember, the War Between the States did not start in 1860, it started in about 1850, with political hostilities in congress and the Senate.

Cary

#18: Re: Gun Rights Suspended Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:58 pm
    ----
That is why we keep our powder dry and our primers handy!!!!!!

#19: Re: Gun Rights Suspended Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:39 am
    ----
Well the powder is dry, all my guns are loaded and there are a few ,,, rounds in the cartridge magazine ready to use.
I amm the only person on my block that has and shoots guns though.

#20: Re: Gun Rights Suspended Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:58 am
    ----
If it comes to that I think we might be surprised at the number of people on our side!!!! Smile

-> General