Off to the surgery place
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> General

#16: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:16 pm
    ----
Good luck Dave.

I've had both of my shoulders reconstructed over the years, but luckily, I was able to punish my way through a couple of hunting seasons before I had the surgery.

Sounds like you will have to rehab and boost your posts number up past Bushy and Dimitri this fall instead. Very Happy

Take it easy, and I will make sure to shoot a few animals in your name. Laughing Laughing

Eric

#17: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:18 pm
    ----
ElyBoy wrote:
boost your posts number up past Bushy and Dimitri this fall instead. Very Happy

You saying I got a big mouth ?? Confused Viking

Dimitri

#18: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:25 pm
    ----
Hey,Mitri, he probably just means that you have a busy keyboard!!!!!! Very Happy

#19: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: ElyBoyLocation: Forest Lake Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:36 pm
    ----
Just call it "Magic Fingers" Dimitri.

Eric

#20: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:30 am
    ----
His key board isn't busy enough. He keeps makin' me look bad. He should be ahead of me 'cause I'm old... Very Happy Confused wtf

#21: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: whittlingLocation: Texas (home state is Mass) PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:36 am
    ----
Well I guess I'm going to have to try boost my posts up .Oh and Dimitri you don't call it having a big mouth . In New England its known as taking after your mother

#22: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:39 am
    ----
Yes, well, you know, Bushy, these kids have to play!!!!!!!! The young man needs his fun time!!! Very Happy Gotta go get adjusted, so see y'all later!!

#23: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:59 am
    ----
While yer gettin' adusted...Have yer brain tweeked too... Laughing

#24: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:21 am
    ----
At least I have one!!! Very Happy Now, if I can find it?!?!?!?!??!?!?! Confused

#25: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:35 pm
    ----
I had to go see the Dr this morning...he measured me up fer a brain.

Chhers, Vince

#26: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:03 am
    ----
I been lookin' and the wife has been laughin'!!!!!!! Laughing

#27: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:08 am
    ----
fireball 3 wrote:
:( Hi folks, Just wanted to jump in for a sec. I'm going in for shoulder surgery next Tues. the 16th. Will be off work for 16-24 weeks.The shoulder will need muscle/tendon and rotator cuff repairs. I really ripped it up this time..Will have plenty of time to do some reloading,writing music, do some recording, might even make a music video too. Thanks for all well wishers when my wife was in the hospital about 1.5 years ago. Looks like it's my turn to get a vacation..What a way to do it though....Dave Sad

You take care old son.

Do the physio, but not reloading until the quack says so, which may be after 10-12 weeks.

#28: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: squirrelbaitLocation: Nottingham, NH PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:43 am
    ----
Fireball3, I'm thinking of ya.
Had my rotator cuff and bisep tendon reattached and a bone spur removed in April this year. I also blew out a lot of cartlidge around the joint.
I still can't pull my bow back. I am up to doing push-ups on a 45 deg. slope now.
It is a long recover. Ya gotta be patient. Pay heed to what the PT and doctors tell you.
Be praying for ya.

#29: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:43 pm
    ----
Sniper Got me a cool 7x57 switch barrel gun to shoot in a few weeks.
Using 130gr casts@ 1500fps.Recoil is like a 223 with a 40gr lite load.
I "need" to unload some stress. With having this surgery give me the excuse and reason to do stress relief.I mothballed all the big guns including that 8-300mag.I'll probly be buggin' all o' you here too..
Hope ya'll don't mind.Only one more day of work then it's off time for 6-9 months....Later all..Dave Cool

#30: Re: Off to the surgery place Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:44 pm
    ----
Enjoy your last day at work!

Dimitri

-> General