!!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
-> General

#31: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:11 am
    ----
Make sure you don't get mixed up and tie the two front and one hind leg. This will get the tar kicked out of you!! Mad

Cary

#32: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:39 am
    ----
Sorta like this you mean Cary?

Horse Kick

Cheers, Vince

#33: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:45 am
    ----
Maybe this guy should carry a piggin' string.

Help

You make sure that you do as you are told Dave....and do your exercises mate...correctly. Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#34: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:45 am
    ----
Yes, exactly! I've been kicked like that a bunch of times. And yes, it really hurts. If feels like you get hit with a sledge hammer.

One of my great aunts died when a colt kicked her in the stomach. It ruptured her liver and she bled to death before they could get her from the ranch to a doctor (80 miles away). I don't think he could have saved her anyway. The nearest hospital was another 30 miles away.

Cary

#35: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: fireball 3Location: northern calif PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:10 am
    ----
!!!HEY BUSHY!!!, I escaped the bonds of Tink Sad ..I had my breakfast and
just done a quiggle/waggle an' the bonds fell off. lol Now if the bandages would come off that easy.. They got 2 ft of hospital style duck tape covering the suture areas. This sucks. I can't do squat for awhile. Might as well bury me in mud and call a tow truck.I'm done fer awhile. ...Dave Mad

#36: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:16 am
    ----
Didn't escape. Let him just think he did. But he's back where he belongs. And he had help with the ropes. Need to trim the cats claws so it won't happen again. Laughing

#37: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:29 am
    ----
Good fer you Tink...Ya might want to wrap about 100 feet of rope around him and the bed next time...

Had help from a house cat? Smart cat...

Ya need to make it more challenging, Tink. Use some Mariner's knots. see if he can deal with them...(helped by a house cat)

#38: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: rdncktinkLocation: Hwaseong, South Korea PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:25 pm
    ----
The brain washing is complet. I no longer have to use ropes. He sent himself to bed after lunch and used the ice pack machine without being told. But lets see how tomorrow goes after the bandages come off and he gets to take a shower.

Well a cat will do anything when her supplier (the one who gives her shrimp and catnip) can't get her what she needs.

Other problem is is he is the one who taught me how to tie the knots. Guess it's back to the books to learn some new ones. Also he's not eating so I think there was some weight lose involved.

#39: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:29 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Two lhind and one front leg...

Ok ok, do I LOOK like a rancher to know ??

I just know as much as I have noticed in cowboy movies.

Dimitri

#40: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:33 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
Sorta like this you mean Cary?

Horse Kick

Cheers, Vince

Man thats gotta hurt ROFL
Joe

#41: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:47 pm
    ----
NOT FUNNY, JOE!!! Shocked Laughing

#42: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 pm
    ----
rdncktink wrote:
Other problem is is he is the one who taught me how to tie the knots. Guess it's back to the books to learn some new ones. Also he's not eating so I think there was some weight lose involved.

Well now Tink....its not always how ya tie the knot...but where. Wink He will either not be able to reach them, or not game to move too much. Very Happy

A little weight loss never hurt anybody...Lord knows I could do with loosing about 30kg. Embarassed Sad

Cheers, Vince

#43: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:32 am
    ----
Well, being the minister here I am not going to talk about this subject ...
But let me say this, I don't preach, tell folks how to live, I minister, teach people how to deal with the way they do live.
I don't see anything wrong with some rope as long as it is consentual and both folks are of legal (or at least similar emotional) age. The good book says that even God doesn't peek in on married folk's bedroom.

#44: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:11 am
    ----
The sort of tying up I'm suggesting to Tinks is to keep Dave (Dad) settled in one spot. This way he doesn't do what most guys do and that is, say, "I'm ok...the hurtin' has settled down...I can do anything now". Consequently his shoulder won't heal properly and the silly bugger will suffer for years more. Its a guy thing I think.

Now exactly what the other guys are talking about...maybe I best not go there. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#45: Re: !!!!I'M BACK !!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:15 am
    ----
Aah...I just want to tie him down so he'll stay out of trouble and heal... NoNo

-> General