Who Am I? Sarah Palin?
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Spam-O-Rama

#16: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:08 am
    ----
Dimitri,
Teddy just signed those bills after the congress worked them out. He wasn't able to initiate any of it.

I am remembering the second time Clinton was elected - after being impeached... I didn't thing the citizens of this country were stupid enough to re elect him... but they did!

#17: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:52 am
    ----
Then what, we all secede and start over????? Smile

#18: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:38 am
    ----
Vint,

The answer to that is Yes!!!!! Read John Titor's statements.

Cary

#19: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:11 am
    ----
I'd be glad to! Can you tell me where to find them?? Smile P.s. back this afternoon as I have to see Dr.

#20: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:51 am
    ----
Type in his name in a Google search and you'll get lots of information on him.

Cary

#21: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:11 am
    ----
Thanks,Cary, will do! Smile

#22: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: HandloaderLocation: Phoenix, Arizona PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:51 am
    ----
OntheLasGallinas wrote:
Type in his name in a Google search and you'll get lots of information on him.

Cary

Cary: another "Coast to Coast AM" fan?

OTOH: when I go scouting in some of the more remote ranch lands and talk to some of the longer living residents there, they all have night sky stories. Sometimes they are amazing, but, talk to enough ranchers and you will find some correlations.

there something going on

#23: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:30 am
    ----
My wife likes to listen to "Coast to Coast." I never got into it. My wife was reading the John Titor stuff and occasionally quoting it to me. I, at first, thought he was a nut, but when I heard the news (about a month or so ago) that was talking about CERN and their super collider, I remembered that my wife read something Titor said about CERN experimenting with science theories that would eventually lead to time travel in the future. Titor made these statements in the 1980s. That’s when I started getting interested in his stuff. I have yet to read about him, in depth, but I intend to, if for nothing but interesting reading.

Cary

#24: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:02 pm
    ----
Well, the Dr. gave me all good reports this a and m, so here I am to tell you we ????saved?????$700 b today?! Shocked I guess the boys and girls really want their jobs!!!!!

#25: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: Irv SLocation: Colorado and Pennsylvania PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:54 pm
    ----
SwampFox wrote:
The last time a Washington politician knew how to field dresss a moose was when Teddy Roosevelt was in office.
Fred Thompson

I'd like to see someone "field dress" a moose and drag it back to camp.

My experience with field care of moose is however limited. My moose last year we cut up in pieces and made 2 boat trips to get the meat back to the main camp and one shot by another hunter 3 years ago was cut up into pieces and taken back to camp on 4 horses.

#26: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: dust54Location: Gurley, AL PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:20 am
    ----
Dalan, Bushy,

Do you have range cards made for your area?

#27: Re: Who Am I? Sarah Palin? Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:06 am
    ----
Range Cards? No...I range by knowlege of the area and guestimation..

-> Spam-O-Rama