FMG 9
-> General

#1: FMG 9 Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:28 am
    ----
Check this out....I want one...no two. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

Last edited by Vince on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: FMG 9 Author: 10spotterminatorLocation: Redmond, Oregon PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:11 am
    ----
DAMN !!!

Stealth technology in the gun market ! I want one too and so does every bad guy I fear who will see this. That thing would be like the American Exspress Card,,, Dont leave home without it . I bet you would have to have a CCW to own one if they didnt find a way to ban them outright .

#3: Re: FMG 9 Author: lesterg3Location: Dixie PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:32 am
    ----
That is pretty cool. Very Happy

I don't think that the bad guys care whether they have hy-tech or not, at least not the thugs.

It's only law abiding citizens that have to hide what they have, in some places in the world. AND, those places are growing daily. Mad

#4: Re: FMG 9 Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:00 pm
    ----
Dude!!!!!!!!!! gota have one Very Happy

#5: Re: FMG 9 Author: dieselLocation: Watsontown Pa. PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:17 pm
    ----
would'nt the BTAFE just have a ball with that?

#6: Re: FMG 9 Author: Dimitri PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:14 pm
    ----
Shame knowing MagPul even if they decided today to sell it they'd be ~5 years late to the market from their original "release" date, and by then they'll already have the "upgraded replacement" listed as "Coming Soon".

Dimitri

-> General