CATHY is back home!!!
-> General

#1: CATHY is back home!!! Author: ArronLocation: Cen.Iowa, by way of SWIowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:55 am
    ----
I brought her home Tuesday this week and she seems to be doing pretty well. Good thing I know how to give injections though! Twice a day for Heparin(blood thinnner) possibly for the rest rest of life. Oh well what is one more drug right! I am glad she is home!!! Even though she is a pain in the butt sometimes. It is nice to come home to someone.

Ya' all take care now.

#2: Re: CATHY is back home!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:00 am
    ----
Mate....that is awesome news.

I just posted a "how is she going post" not 20 seconds ago on the other thread

Give her a big hug from me and tell her the power of prayer works.

Brilliant news mate, absolutely brilliant. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Cheers, Vince

#3: Re: CATHY is back home!!! Author: vint2Location: Iowa PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 am
    ----
ARRON, THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS!! Give Kathy hugs from all of us, and don't forget the youngster!!! PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW!!!!!!!!!!

#4: Re: CATHY is back home!!! Author: SwampFoxLocation: Destin, Florida PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am
    ----
Wager there are two happy folks, you to get her home and her to be out of that hospital.
Best to you and Cathy,
Ed

#5: Re: CATHY is back home!!! Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:46 am
    ----
That's terrific! I wish you both the best!

#6: Re: CATHY is back home!!! Author: jeh7mmmagLocation: DFW, TX. PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:49 pm
    ----
Great news. We are glad to see the family all safely back home. Prayer s and best wishes.

#7: Re: CATHY is back home!!! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:20 pm
    ----
Glad to hear it Aron I hope all go's well.
Joe

#8: Re: CATHY is back home!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:53 pm
    ----
Great news Aaron.

-> General