Hot 'nuff fer ya?
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> General

#46: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:54 am
    ----
Ya'll aint wasting any time getting on the Beer Run!!!!

By the way Shhh I'm working! Very Happy

#47: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:57 am
    ----
And what the Censored is up with that ???

I’m not the one wanting a little girls gun cause their soooo cute and hug your hip soooo nice !!!

#48: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:02 pm
    ----
Poke

I don't know about your pea shooter, but mine hugs my waste, hip, thigh, and even tickles my knee on occasion. But she does cause an unsightly bulge. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

#49: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:03 pm
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
We don't need to bring anything for the BBQ. Just beer. He has all that beef on the hoof that will do quite nicely. Or maybe he will finally get lucky with those pigs...

Pork, beef and beans with chips and beer...Yeah! That'll work...

Yer wife do a bang up job on potatoe salad?

Stop it!

Yer makin' me hungry ..........again!

Very Happy

#50: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:06 pm
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
:poke:

I don't know about your pea shooter, but mine hugs my waste, hip, thigh, and even tickles my knee on occasion. But she does cause an unsightly bulge. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing ...and then it got weird....

#51: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 pm
    ----
stovepipe wrote:
Bushmaster wrote:
We don't need to bring anything for the BBQ. Just beer. He has all that beef on the hoof that will do quite nicely. Or maybe he will finally get lucky with those pigs...

Pork, beef and beans with chips and beer...Yeah! That'll work...

Yer wife do a bang up job on potatoe salad?

Stop it!

Yer makin' me hungry ..........again!

Very Happy

Your always hungry!!!! Cool

#52: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:14 pm
    ----
I know Embarassed .... and Mr. Bush don't help this tapeworm none by postin' all them yummy things.

#53: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: OntheLasGallinasLocation: South Texas PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 pm
    ----
I'd have to go out and buy some store-bought meat. Y'all wouldn't want to eat these old boney hides Blah Talk about tough! Lately they've been eating mesquite bark, mesquite beans, cedar bark, a little hay, and some occational baling twine. Heck, with enough beer, Bushy would probably eat a BBQed mesquite post. Very Happy

#54: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:44 pm
    ----
That's the fun of a road trip, plenty of miles to find road kill. Or something volunteering to be road kill.

#55: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 pm
    ----
Is a road kill defined strictly by something hit by a car/truck..........or can it be something as you say volunteering to be shot in/on the road ??? Shocked

#56: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:15 pm
    ----
Yes!!!

It depends on how hard I have to try to hit it with the truck.

#57: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:20 am
    ----
Well now....tonight I am going out to a Restaurant for a friend of my daughter's 21st birthday. Gonna have me a nice big thick medium rare rump steak.

Also...rdnktink and one of her friends is accompanying us as well. Should be a great night.

Might even squeeze in a couple of beers fer ya's all.

Cheers, Vince

#58: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: nstoolman1Location: Winchester, California PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:36 am
    ----
102-105 Mon and Tues. Humid also. But what can I expect. It's a desert.

#59: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:44 am
    ----
Welcome to HuntingNut Nstoolman1 (there has to be a story behind that nickname mate). Pull up a stump, grab a beer and sit awhile.

We are about the craziest, funnest and most helpful bunch of guys you are likely to encounter mate.

By the way...took rdncktink, her friend Sam and my missus Tricia up to visit Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo today...lovely balmy 23* C and about 50% humidity...beautiful day.

Cheers, Vince

#60: Re: Hot 'nuff fer ya? Author: TremblayLocation: Malta, Montana PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:16 am
    ----
nstoolman1 wrote:
102-105 Mon and Tues. Humid also. But what can I expect. It's a desert.

Thought the desert was a dry place? Shocked

-> General