The official never ending 'what's my next new gun' thread.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 42, 43, 44  Next  :| |:
-> Gun & Firearm Discussions

#16: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:10 am
    ----
Pfft...who needs a 33ft trailer... that's fer sissy's.

Toss Bommer in my pack, and a rope, go shoot dinner and be back before ya wake up fer toast and coffee.... in yer foofy lil trailer.

#17: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:14 am
    ----
So what the Censored is that behind you in that there picture???

#18: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:38 am
    ----
Aint my trailer, it's someone else's.

Was 22* that night. Was nice and cozy in my tent. too. Smile A lil chilly outside it though... brrrr! Smile

#19: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:51 am
    ----
The last guy that told me how great his tent was got told to get back in it......It was about 38* and rained all day and turned to snow that evening and got down to about 15* that night!!!

Last time I ever heard a complaint from Mark!!! Wonder how he’s doing, been a few years........

#20: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:57 am
    ----
Yeh, them lil pop-up tent-trailers is starting to look good to me.

The ol' bod aint as robust as it once was. Sad

#21: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:05 am
    ----
Stovepipe, take a look at this >> www.letsgoaero.com/

It's on my wishlist!

#22: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:47 am
    ----
Not bad. Cool

Was thinking along the lines of this since I have an open full-size pick-up. ...

www.rvtraderonline.com...E-95496819

#23: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:32 pm
    ----
Gidday Guys,

Got myself one of them Camper Trailers...the Tent Camper style. Mine is a Coleman Lite Low Supa-Tow. 19' 6" long when erected and I have an annexe for it as well. We have had many happy and enjoyable camping holidays with the kids in it, and its nice and comfortable. The onlt improvements I found necessary to make was to fit a "rope track" to either end, over the extendable beds, and when I put it up I have heavy canvas awnings that provide shade and airflow to keep things a little cooler in our hot summers.

However, when I go hunting, both my mate and myself use tents. We both bought ourselves a First-Up tent...takes about 10 minutes to fully erect it and about the same to pack it away. Heaps of room...can put a full size camp stretcher in it and I can also stand upright inside.

But if it comes to man-packing in...well, then I use my old Army hootchie, a ground sheet, 3/4 self inflating mattress and sleeping bag.

I do however have a couple of dirt bikes, Bultacos, but neither are registered for road use.

Cheers, Vince

#24: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:58 am
    ----
Bultaco! Old school. Cool

The new pop-gun is on the way, and, not the orriginal one as posted here.... it even has a shiny bit on it, just for my buddy Mr 111. Very Happy
Pics in about 15 days after it comes, goes through quantine, I bend over and get "the inspection"...etc. et. al. Mad Mad

#25: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:11 am
    ----
Breeeeaath slowly with a deep breath !!! ROFL

#26: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:17 am
    ----
Kripes...would ya believe it just shipped? Mad

Might get here on the 7th, then the 10 day wait..... Mad

Who knows when we'll see it. Sad

But it has a shiny bit just fer Weirsy! I think I'm still a firearm behind him in the "onslaught of sales for this year" contest.

#27: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:43 pm
    ----
Soooo, since you got the shiny one just for me does that mean your going to share?

#28: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 am
    ----
[quote"Wiersay"] Soooo, since you got the shiny one just for me does that mean your going to share?
Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha

Cheers, Vince

#29: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:47 am
    ----
Sure buddy....

One shot?

One BEER. Very Happy

#30: Re: Oops he did it again! (edited) Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:58 pm
    ----
So you buy the shells I'll buy the beer, I can shoot waaay more then I can drink.

-> Gun & Firearm Discussions