Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year
-> Big Game Hunting

#1: Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:02 pm
    ----
Here's something to get you going.

Two deer my nephew and I killed last Thanksgiving Day.

Another Mississippi buck my neghew took on my farm.

Now for this year. Doesn't start on the farm until Nov 21. Stay tuned.

Last edited by tcknight on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:39 pm
    ----
Nice...thanks mate.

You do of course realise that this is paramount to an invite for a BBQ? I'll bring the beer.

Laughing Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#3: Re: Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:04 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
You do of course realise that this is paramount to an invite for a BBQ?

You're on. Very Happy

#4: Re: Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:11 pm
    ----
Realized I haven't shown me with one of MY deer. So here goes:

That's me on the right. Best friend on the left.

Hope you guys enjoy them.

Last edited by tcknight on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:36 pm
    ----
Nice Deer !!

#6: Re: Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm
    ----
shrpshtrjoe wrote:
Nice Deer !!

Thanks!

#7: Re: Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:47 am
    ----
Very nice deer...and a couple of very happy lookin' roosters too. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#8: Re: Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year Author: tcknightLocation: Arkansas PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:48 am
    ----
Vince wrote:
a couple of very happy lookin' roosters too.

Wave

#9: Re: Little Something to Charge you Up for the Year Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:10 pm
    ----
Vince wrote:
? I'll bring the beer.
Cheers, Vince

And I'll be drinkin' some of 'em! Very Happy

Nice bucks!!! Cool

-> Big Game Hunting