Buck Fever of the past
-> General

#1: Buck Fever of the past Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:17 am
    ----
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHTdClG2XBg

#2: Re: Buck Fever of the past Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:16 pm
    ----
Notice that most of the hunters were middle aged, balding and pot bellied?
Very Happy Very Happy

Make you appreciate the enthusiastic young uns like Whittling..

Also, nowadays, if you tie the harvest on the bonnet of your car, you are most likely be accosted by some who would
defend the harmless, helpless, cute, lovable and tasty bambi.

#3: Re: Buck Fever of the past Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 pm
    ----
That used to be the norm. to strap your Deer on your roof and drive around to show it off. Very Happy

#4: Re: Buck Fever of the past Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 pm
    ----
It took me until middle age to develop my "Beer Muscle", and a lot of hard work to.

#5: Re: Buck Fever of the past Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 pm
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
It took me until middle age to develop my "Beer Muscle", and a lot of hard work to.

Same here and Damn proud of it. I remember the good ole days of Deer hunting with my Grandpa when I was a kid, the long stop and go lines of traffic going North, the plaid wool hunting clothes..that I still have, Good Times indeed.

-> General