Where's Bushy?!?!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
-> General

#46: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 am
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:

I figured you would agree with the protection of the lunch pack Stoves.
I generally don't have problems with not having enough gun. Y'all laugh but one of these days I'm gonna come across that Rabid Raging Rhinoceros, I'll be ready...... will you?

Protect the viddles (and yer hide) at all costs!

HI BUSHY! Wave

#47: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:10 pm
    ----
Ooh pretty.

#48: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:50 pm
    ----
MMMMM....shiny boolit chuckers. Laughing

Cheers, Vince

#49: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:01 pm
    ----
Four pages looking for Bushy and hardly anything out of him.

#50: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:56 pm
    ----
Dunno what the old bugger is up to....I am thinkin' he is onto a bunch of critters that need killin' and he's "takin' care of business".

Cheers, Vince

#51: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:00 pm
    ----
I hope so I'm getting hungry up here.

#52: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:34 pm
    ----
I was like that last night...hungry enough ta "chew tha crutch outa a Japanese wrestler's loincloth"...so I filled up on beer, chicken wings, meatballs and nuts.

Feelin' a little ordinary today. Sad

Cheers, Vince

#53: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:50 pm
    ----
Well the way I see it is that Bushy "the old bear" is likely hibernating!!! Well cause anybody that knows how to hunt would have filled the freezer by now!! Very Happy

Last edited by 1895ss on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

#54: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm
    ----
Haha Haha Haha

Anything is possible mate. Hey...great to see ya agin...you got a break in the workload?

Cheers, Vince

#55: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: 1895ssLocation: Not Here...!! PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 pm
    ----
Hello Vince how r u?

#56: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:02 am
    ----
1895ss wrote:
Hello Vince how r u?

Just cruisin' mate...although I don't really know if I like this retired thing or not...maybe I best give it a little more time to see. Be nice to have a few extra dollars coming in though...apart from my pension.

How about yourself mate...you doin' ok?

Cheers, Vince

#57: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:16 pm
    ----
1895ss wrote:
Well the way I see it is that Bushy "the old bear" is likely hibernating!!! Well cause anybody that knows how to hunt would have filled the freezer by now!! Very Happy

If they allowed us to use light at night I would never run out of venison. Very Happy

Once the season opens around here they just disappear into the heavy cover and hide until it's over.

The kill is way down this year in my area.

#58: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 pm
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
If they allowed us to use light at night I would never run out of venison. Very Happy

If they allowed us to use light at night I would never got that sun burn in the beanfield!!! Shocked

#59: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 pm
    ----
Quit complaining ya got to kill deer in the summer when the rest of us could only dream.

#60: Re: Where's Bushy?!?! Author: PaulSLocation: South-Eastern Washington - the State PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:26 pm
    ----
I think he's got a new girl-friend!

-> General