SNOW
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: SNOW Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:42 am
    ----
I think were gonna get a fair amount of the white stuff 4 " on the deck at 7:30 it's a little windy and 24 degrees there saying we could see 2' Shocked . The pellet stove is keeping me warm Very Happy it's a good day to reload Very Happy . Hope everyone effected by this storm is making out ok.
Joe

#2: Re: SNOW Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:54 am
    ----
I drove north from Lancaster this morning and we had a fair amount of snow. I managed to follow a plow truck most of the way at 30 m.p.h. In Schnecksville, we do not yet have any snow. All the best...
Gil

#3: Re: SNOW Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:39 am
    ----
Everyone is getting a White Christmas except me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

#4: Re: SNOW Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:03 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
Everyone is getting a White Christmas except me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Well that sucks bushy and Merry Christmas to you . We have about 7" now it's falling about 1" a hour and supose to get heavy in a few hours..... My son ( 2 1/2 ) is having a hard time walkin around in it Laughing Laughing but he sure likes trying Laughing
Joe

#5: Re: SNOW Author: PumpkinslingerLocation: NC foothills PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 pm
    ----
We got enough snow to make a mess. Driving home last night at 0030 with a misty rain falling on the 3-4" of snow and sleet sure was interesting, I could barely keep it in the road. It was like driving in a "Slurpy".

#6: Re: SNOW Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:15 pm
    ----
Woke up this morning. 26*, overcast and chilling wind. Went up to feed the horses. Broke the ice in the water trough. Ice on the hood of my pickup. WHERE'S THE DARN SNOW!!! Mad

#7: Re: SNOW Author: tikkat3 PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 pm
    ----
Merry Christmas one and all
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, (future holidays)
It was 42C here on Thursday (zero chance of snow)

#8: Re: SNOW Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:21 pm
    ----
Got over a foot now Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: SNOW Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:16 pm
    ----
Down here in hell.. um, ..Oz, we are going to get a 38C (100F?) Christmas!!

We sure can use some of them white stuff to cool our beer Joe!
Anyway you can fedex some to us here?

#10: Re: SNOW Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:40 pm
    ----
I would be happy to send ya some buddy at last check it was 16".

Joe

#11: Re: SNOW Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:44 pm
    ----
I feel for you guys out east, but I been there done that. I need more cold before we get to much snow. The ice is about 8 inches already. Good luck dealing with the mess.

#12: Re: SNOW Author: Gil MartinLocation: Schnecksville, PA PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:47 am
    ----
The storm left between 2 and 3 inches of snow in Schnecksville. The local radio and TV stations were running a snow "auction" predicting 3-6 inches, 6 to 12 inches or whatever. Just a note, go to the National Weather Service website for more reliable weather information. The National Weather Service is not allowed to hype their weather reports. All the best...
Gil

#13: Re: SNOW Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:33 am
    ----
Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow !!! Christmas

#14: Re: SNOW Author: RePeteLocation: Gods Country PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:20 am
    ----
At home, I have 12" of white crap on my lawn, but in Toronto, nothing.

The other day there is an area about 100 miles north of Toronto and 200 miles west of my home, that received 3" per hour for about 10 hours. Definately NOT my cup of tea.

#15: Re: SNOW Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 am
    ----
I had some shoveling to do wtf

-> General