IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!!
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> General

#1: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: ArronLocation: Cen.Iowa, by way of SWIowa PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:54 am
    ----
All we need is the gov. to sign it into law!!! I have heard that this will happen as some folks seem to be pretty worried about next November.
This is something that we have been working on very hard for the last few years! Finally with NRA getting involved and making the momentum move, it happened!!!!

Oh and I should mention there is a provision for reciprocity of out of state permits!!!!!!!!!!!!

This will most likely not take effect until next year; however it is SO much better!!!!!!

#2: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:37 am
    ----
It's about damn time you guys got it together. CONGRATS!!

#3: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!! Author: ArronLocation: Cen.Iowa, by way of SWIowa PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 am
    ----
Well we have been working on it for a few years and we got it done AWHOLE lot faster then you guys in MO. did!!! HA HA HA!!! What was it that Strickler kept telling us at IowaCarry? Oh yeah 12 years!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

#4: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:07 pm
    ----
Congrats! Its easy to tell you are elated. Remember, to kep your right it needs to be exercised.

#5: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!! Author: shrpshtrjoeLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:43 pm
    ----
Great Glad to hear it. I wish MD would see the light

#6: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: 44martyLocation: Cheshire, MA; USA PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:36 pm
    ----
Congratulations, Arron. Persistence does pay off. I am hoping that we have some success here in MA in reforming the idiotic gun laws here.

Right now in our state, the odds of being approved for a carry permit depend upon which town you reside in. The local Chief of Police is the detrmining factor. Luckily the Chief in my town says, "As far as I'm concerned, your birth certificate should be your license to carry."

#7: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: gelandanganLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:40 pm
    ----
So now it is the time to show the antis, the fact that more guns in public does not increase gun related crime..

#8: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 pm
    ----
wtf With every state that has invoked CCW we have showed them........they're just too Censored hard headed to see it and believe it !!!

#9: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:22 pm
    ----
chambered221 wrote:
they're just too Censored hard headed to see it and believe it !!!

"Don't try to confuse me with facts!"

#10: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:25 pm
    ----
Hey Chambered...If you are "lost" (still)...How do you get a CCW permit?

#11: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!! Author: chambered221Location: Lost for good !!! PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:08 pm
    ----
wtf This is one of them trick questions.......isn't it ???

#12: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:29 pm
    ----
YUP!!

#13: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: VinceLocation: Brisbane AUSTRALIA PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:24 pm
    ----
Congrats Arron...a hard battle well won mate.

You guys think you have it hard over there...check out the Gun Laws in Australia some time...it is not nice.

Cheers, Vince

#14: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: glockman55Location: Michigan PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:17 am
    ----
gelandangan wrote:
So now it is the time to show the antis, the fact that more guns in public does not increase gun related crime..

It's proven over and over in every State that allows concealed carry.

Way to go Iowa!! Party

#15: Re: IOWA passed SHALL ISSUE on Concealed Carry Permits!!!!!!! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:15 pm
    ----
We need summa your politicians over here please!!!

-> General