Just joined guys!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> General

#31: Re: Just joined guys! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:42 am
    ----
Now hold on just a minute.

Don't you know profiling (also known as AB1070 Laughing ) is un-PC, violates the rights of criminals here illegally- that DO have rights under the Constitution according to some, upsets the NIMBY's, rub's Obammy and his supporters and voter base the wrong way and goes a long way to helping cleanse this country of some long oozing scabs sucking the life out of us, the tax payers that foot the bill for everything?

How dare you.

#32: Re: Just joined guys! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:44 am
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:

Now what is wrong with that picture!!!

Nothing, I love it!

"Some of us" do not though.... their loss!

#33: Re: Just joined guys! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:45 am
    ----
I'll tell you "what's wrong with that picture"...He's baiting... Very Happy

#34: Re: Just joined guys! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:47 am
    ----
Yea but he's using a pretty shiny gun.

#35: Re: Just joined guys! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:48 am
    ----
Naw- he's just training the lil critter not to get up on the table.

#36: Re: Just joined guys! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:48 am
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
Yea but he's using a pretty shiny gun.

Bout time! Laughing

#37: Re: Just joined guys! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:50 am
    ----
See what you've done erny. You've been here only a few days and you have us arguing [again]... Laughing

#38: Re: Just joined guys! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:52 am
    ----
Did we ever stop arguing?

#39: Re: Just joined guys! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:54 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
See what you've done erny. You've been here only a few days and you have us arguing [again]... Laughing

Who's arguing?!?!?

p/s- Bushy, ya'll caint argue with a sick mind.

#40: Re: Just joined guys! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:02 am
    ----
Now we're arguing about arguing.

#41: Re: Just joined guys! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 am
    ----
wiersy111 wrote:
Now we're arguing about arguing.

Where's Chambered? Laughing

#42: Re: Just joined guys! Author: wiersy111Location: Central Minnesota PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:07 am
    ----
Can't have a good argument without chamdered. He's probably out profiling.

#43: Re: Just joined guys! Author: BushmasterLocation: Ava, Missouri PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:10 am
    ----
The heck with Chambered. Where's erny? It's his fault. He started it... Laughing

#44: Re: Just joined guys! Author: stovepipeLocation: Pine, Az. PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:12 am
    ----
Prolly raiding the cooler while we are distracted.

#45: Re: Just joined guys! Author: ErnyLocation: Brisbane PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:27 am
    ----
Bushmaster wrote:
I'll tell you "what's wrong with that picture"...He's baiting... Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing hey Bushman, seriously mate, i am not baiting you or anyone, that picture is my profile picture on our Aussie site, & my screensaver. ask Tikk3 if you don't believe me. I only put it up for a grin in the hope it might give a few boys a giggle! While on the subject i also tried to use it as my profile picture but it wouldn't allow it, also tried to register as Crazy erny and it would not accept Crazy? If you have taken any offence by me i apologize, as it was not my intent, and your right, i am a great shit stirrer, but this wasn't one of those times! Very Happy

For the rest of you guys, that's a baby possum that lost it's mum after a tree was felled. i didn't have the heart to leave or kill it, so i took it home and looked after it for about 6 mths, until it was able to return to the bush. of you look closley you will see it drinking milk out of a thimble. That gun is a S&W 686 7shot with a 6in barrel!
Chers Crazy Erny! Very Happy

-> General