T/C Venture Rifle
-> General

#1: T/C Venture Rifle Author: ErnyLocation: Brisbane PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:38 am
    ----
Any of you guys, owned or used the T/C Venture, as i am thinking of buying one in either 7mm R Mag, or a 300w Mag as well as the new Camo in 308w for a light walkabout do it all rifle. If so, how did you find them?
Cheers... Erny.

#2: Re: T/C Venture Rifle Author: CrackshotLocation: Mich PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:34 am
    ----
Cant say about the Venture, I have 2 Contenders, carbine and pistol & several barrels for them both, 1 R-55 22 rimfire, and an Encore with 50cal muzzel loader barrel. all perform VERY well and Im very pleased! So I would not hesitate to buy the Venture.
My advise would be to GO FOR IT!

#3: Re: T/C Venture Rifle Author: slimjimLocation: Fort Worth TX PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:27 pm
    ----
I've read many good reviews about the T/C Venture including a reputation for accuracy.

#4: Re: T/C Venture Rifle Author: ErnyLocation: Brisbane PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:47 am
    ----
Thanks guys for your replies, i too have read nothing but good reports, and being a T/C that's what one would expect! I was hoping to get an answer from someone who actually ownes one, "but such is life, to quote Ned Kelly!
Cheers Guys! Very Happy

-> General